Safety on roads has been a major concern of the city for a large period of time. The rules set by the government are something that many don’t adhere to which have resulted in many gruesome fatal accidents. It was necessary to bring about a change and implement stricter rules that everyone would follow and the change has now been bought by introducing the Motor Vehicle Amendment Act, 2019. The bill has been drafted by 18 transport ministers of different states which was also involved a discussion with other committees. The bill was passed in Rajya Sabha which suggested three changes after which it will be sent to the Lok Sabha for scrutiny and would be given to the Prime Minister for the final approval.
Here are the top 5 things you need to know about the Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill, 2019:
1. Increased Penalties :
The one component of the bill that has caught everyone’s attention is the escalated penalty rates. The latest bill has increased the rates significantly laving everyone in a state of shock. The hefty amount that has been levied on the penalties has been doubled now for example the fine for not wearing a helmet will rise from Rs 100 to Rs 1000. The exponential rate of penalties is also implemented in cases of talking while driving, drinking and driving, not giving way to ambulance and more.
2. Driving license :
The bill has proposed to mandate Aadhar Card as an proof for the driving licenses. It has also suggested a computerised driving test to do away with fake license holders and also people who are ill drivers. The validity of commercial licenses would now be valid for 5 years than 3 years and the renewal can be done a year prior to the expiry date. It had also proposed more training facilities and vehicle fitness centres for the drivers.
3. Road Safety Board :
There is a possibility for the central government through notification to create a Road Safety Board. The board would be making the necessary suggestions related to road safety, licensing, traffic management and everything related to the central and state government. This will concentrate the powers in the hands of one body that will lead to better regulation and safety.
4. Vehicle Recall :
The Bill offers the government authority to recall any vehicle that poses as a threat to the driver, users of the road or is damaging the environment in any way. The bill allows the government to substitute the defective vehicle with a vehicle that has better specifications and features.
5. Cashless Treatment and Good Samaritan :
The bill proposes guidelines for a cashless treatment to the road accident victims during golden hours and also provides provisions for a good Samaritan that helps and provide assistance to people during an accident.
The introduction of the proposed bill is sure to bring a major amendments which would ensure road safety and security.
From playing with toy cars to driving them, we have seen it all. Nothing can compare to the pleasure that one derives from driving. It may be covering a few kilometres or going to long distances, there aren’t many substitutes available that can replace a car.
The automobile industry never fails to amaze you with every new addition it brings to the market. It has been an industry that has seen major evolvement and change with the latest technology updates.
2019 has been a year full of anticipation and new entries that have just levelled up the four wheelers game which includes hybrids, sedan, SUV’s, electric and luxury cars.
Here are 5 recently launched cars that will leave you awestruck:
1. Honda Civic :
This year witnessed an upgrade to Honda’s much loved sedan- the Civic. In its tenth gen phase, the car is loaded with features and more are added to the higher range of the VX variant. The latest model now adorns swanky taillights and luxurious interiors that set it apart from the rest.
It comes with a1.8 litre petrol engine and also consists of a 1.6 diesel engine. The car also holds a 1.8 i-VTEC that has been upgraded as per the latest emission standards.
2. MG Hector :
MG entered the Indian market with its first and much appreciated SUV- Hector. The car measures 1835mm, 4655mm, 17650mm in width, height and length respectively and holds ample of space for a convenient travel and experience. It holds on to almost all features that you would expect in a SUC like LED headlamps, shark fin antenna, LED DRL’S and much more that makes it visually appealing.
3. BMW 3 series :
The mid-size car, BMW 3 series serves as the best combo of features, space and quality. 320 d and 330i are the two options offered by the series. It also brings to us a 1995 cc diesel engine and 1998 cc petrol engine. The series holds up a mileage of 15.34 to 22.69 kmpl depending on the variants. It is as big as the last generation 5 series and upgraded with tons of features which make it unbeatable.
4. Audi Q3 :
Audi Q3 has been the most anticipated and loved SUV of all times which has abundance of features and the most eye-catching of all are the LED headlamps. The latest version has been a delight with ample of space inside and out. It also accommodates powerful engines and should be your ultimate choice if you are looking for a stylish yet compact SUV.
5. Tata Harrier :
With the latest technology updates, cars have gone the extra mile to enhance the driving experience. With the above mentioned cars and their specifications, select a ride that matches your personality and delivers exceptional performance.
It is not only the latest hairstyles and the new trend in fashion for men and men new style that catch everyone’s attention but also the fleet of supercars of the police forces of many countries that are outrunning the undeserving. We take a sneak peek into the world’s trendiest cop cars before they become the order of the day.
1. Lamborghini Huracán, Italy :
The Lamborghini’s one of the trendiest model, Huracán safeguards the Italian roads from the bandits at the top speed of 200 mph. This tailor-made supercar with V10 engine is fitted with gun holster, video camera, police radio and strobe lights.
2. Volvo V90, Sweden :
This is one of the grooviest cop cars that driven in Sweden, mainly used for the emergency purposes. With the rating of 9.2 out of 10 in local police car tests, this car also helps in medical emergencies that occur on roads. With the astonishing speed and unparalleled braking system this machine is the one of the trendiest police cars in the world.
3. Lykan Hypersport, Abu Dhabi :
Abu Dhabi police is known to acquire the fastest, smartest and the trendiest cars in its fleet to outmaneuver the thugs. Lykan Hypersport is one of the most expensive sport cars in the world as it can reach 0 to 65 mph in mere 2.8 seconds and has an astounding top speed of 245 mph.
4. Lamborghini Aventador, Dubai :
The other most popular city of United Arab Emirates, Dubai only inducts the most technologically advanced machines into its patrolling and surveillance arrangements. This car with the whopping cost of $400,000 and with the top speed of 217 mph is the cynosure of all eyes when it is on the roads to safeguard the populace.
5. BMW X5, England :
This one of the most sought-after SUV is part of British Police Department. This high-speed diesel wonder was a part of the London Olympic Torch Relay Protection Group.
You might be adoring the latest fashion trends for men and the new male fashion trends, but if you are not aware of the exclusive things in life then you might still be far away from experiencing the best of life could offer. We take a dive into the most affluent SUVs in the world.
1. The Karlmann King :
There are only 12 pieces that have been crafted by 1,800 handpicked European staff by a Chinese automaker. IAT Automotive Technology. As on date, this SUV, priced at $3.8 million is simply the most expensive SUV in the World that weighs nearly 6 tonnes and has a length of six meters.
2. The Bentley Bentayga :
This car is simply the Bentley’s most expensive SUV. Bentayga has a classier sporty design with curves and rounded features, this car is one of the manliest cars that was quickest and the fastest at the time of its launch. At a starting price of $229,100, Bentayga goes from zero to 60 in 4.1 seconds with the top speed of 187 miles per hour. The exceptional part of this dream vehicle is its posh materials, the interior is stunning with amenities par excellence.
3. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan :
This is an upcoming ultra-luxury SUV from Rolls-Royce Motor Cars that will be delivered by the end of 2018 or early 2019. This most-awaited SUV is named after the Cullinan Diamond, the largest rough diamond ever discovered. This car will be more expensive and featured compared to the Ghost model but lower than the Phantom model with an expected price tag of $325,000 USD. You can expect the features inside the cabin of the Cullinan to be almost identical to the Phantom.
4. The BMW X7 :
One of the most anticipated SUV in 2019, that will be the flagship Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) for BMW. You need to watch out the LA Motor Show in November 2018 for its first grand display, as it is expected to be rolled out for sale in February 2019. It is expected to have a starting price tag of $1,10,000 USD.
Cars are one of the most essential stuff in men’s lives. Across the world, a flashy luxury car has always been a part of latest men fashion trends. The latest fashion for men in India is to own a fuel efficient flamboyant car, as a result, the ‘luxury car market’ is growing rapidly.
Companies like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley and Rolls Royce have rolled out astonishing dream machines in the Indian market that not only promise comfort but driving pleasure and unparalleled satisfaction. Let us look at some of the best luxury cars that you can buy in India today.
1.Rolls Royce Phantom :
There is nothing above this ultimate machine in India, at a starting price tag of INR 7.5 crore, this moving luxury is possessed by the selected few in India. Proud owners usually spend over and above 4 crores to customize the appeal by adding feathery leather seats, inscribing the names in gold and adding diamond on the Spirit Of Ecstasy mascot.
2. Mercedes-Benz E-Class :
The new E Class is far superior to the S-Class, with both petrol and diesel versions available in India. With huge leg room, it simply rules in India as of now due to driving pleasure and the highest perceived brand value.
3. BMW X5 :
X5 simply stands apart from the others, it speaks volumes. The largest SUV from the manufacturer is unquestionably one of the most desirable luxury cars in India. It has an impressive record of giving 0-100 Kmph in just 7 seconds, with the top speed of 230 Kmph.
4. Audi A4:
The most popular luxury car in India that was launched by the company Volkswagen in the year 1994. It comes at a price range that is easily afforded by most of the wealthy businessmen, can give everyone not just the luxury but also the pleasure of driving and lots of needed appreciation.
When you are looking for some adventure in life, you should not just follow the latest fashion styles for men and current fashion trends for men but also the machines that can give you that thrill and excitement. The Ford EcoSport S, the newly launched compact SUV has undoubtedly emerged as one of the sportiest SUVs in India. Let us review the features of this all-new version of new Ford EcoSport.
1. The upgraded version of Ford EcoSport has a new 1.-5-litre petrol engine named ‘Dragon’ , 17-inch alloy wheels, and the famous the EcoBoost engine that gives the SUV more aggressive posture in the market.
2. The Ford EcoSport S, currently available at INR 11.37 lakh for the petrol version and INR 11.89 lakh for the diesel version has upgraded the features by blackening out the visible portions like the front headlamps have HID units, the fog lamp encasing, the lower lip, the front grille and the tail lamps on the rear side. The roof is also painted with glossy black along with the rear spoiler. The amazing new features are the ‘S’ badging on the rear side and an electrically-operated sunroof that was always needed in the compact SUV like EcoSport.
3. Interiors have also been enhanced by coloring the rims throughout the cabin with ‘attractive orange’. Similar treatment has also been added on the leather seats and the steering wheel that overall gives the SUV more opulent look.
4. The aluminum finishes of the brake, clutch pedals and accelerator are multiplying the glitter to the overall looks. Another noticeable change inside the car is the additional of a 4.3-inch MID unit that is operated through the steering-mounted controls.
5. The ‘S’ model has the newly introduced Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with exceptional features like rain-sensing wipers, six airbags, cruise control, push-start/stop engine button, and an extraordinary 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This new version still falls short on at least two most desirable features, the bigger touchscreen infotainment unit and the rear AC vents for the rear passenger.
The latest men’s fashion trends are the self-driving cars that not only command praise from others but also become topic of discussion in the neighborhood. We present the three best self-driving options in cars that are currently available on roads.
1. Mercedes-Benz’s Drive Pilot:
The Drive Pilot option that is available from Mercedes will allow you to do ‘hands-off’ driving for a brief period, to give you the feel of ‘self-driving’. The self-driving features that come along the Drive Pilot mode include automatic lane-changing, lane-keeping assist, automatic steering, emergency braking and even adaptive cruise control. You can safely try the mode not only on the straight e-ways but also on the curves.
2. Tesla’s Autopilot:
The best part about this car is that it does not use the detailed maps created by laser-radar GPS instead the car is fitted with sensors, radars, and cameras that create a real-time 360-degree image and hence it is claimed to even function in odd climatic conditions. This car has unmatched cruise control, hence works extremely well on expressways and freeways with consistent speed. This wonder car will change lanes, park itself and can easily move out of your garage that can be viewed as an advanced version of cruise control giving you more occasions for a hands-free drive. The other important thing to note is the need for recharging, as you cannot completely drain the battery.
3. Cadillac’s Super Cruise:
This is one of the best self-driving options that are currently available. Although this talented car surpasses most other cars in the category but to make it operational, you will have to ensure that the adaptive cruise control is completely active and you must set the forward collision system to alert. This intelligent car detects the state of your attention using the camera mounted on the steering system, so if your eyes are focused on your mobile instead the system will halt. You will also have to turn off the ‘Teen Driver mode’ to make the best use of this robotic chauffeur.
So, if you are considering to tune-up to men new style think of trying your hands on the self-driving options that are currently available.
2018 has brought in not just the new trend in fashion for men but also men new style, world’s most awaited and innovative new cars that were showcased at Geneva Motor Show
1. The M8 Gran Coupe:
BMW’s outshining M8 Gran Coupe, was simply the best in its forthcoming 8-Series line. This car is likely to hit the roads by 2020.
2. The Bentayga Hybrid:
The cynosure of all the eyes was the Bentley Motors’s V8 Bentayga and the hybrid version of Bentayga SUV with multiple power sources including the V6 combustion engine and an electric motor. Leading French designer Philippe Starck has given classical enhancement to this masterpiece.
3. The Gran Coupe:
BMW’s concept car was showcased to the world with an approximate price of $100,000, the M8 Gran Coupe is an announcement to the world for the upcoming 8-Series lineup. Expect this blonde luxurious vehicle on roads by 2020.
4. The 991 GT3RS:
Porsche AG was screaming loudly with its all-new 991 GT3 RS claimed to be the fastest Porsches ever built. 991 has 520 horsepower with a top speed of 3.2 seconds through the seven-speed PDK paddle-shifting gearbox. This speeding wonder will give you 60mph in only 3.2 seconds as it has a 21-inch lightweight, is expected to be launched at $190,000.
5. The Huracan:
Automobili Lamborghini SpA was proudly flaunting the all-new Huracan Performante Spyder, the machine that not only promises speed but also a powerful body, as carbon fiber components have been added making it 35 kg lighter than the older version. This car is ready to challenge even the finest cars such as the Ferrari NV’s 488 Pista and the McLaren 675 LT.
6. The Merc EQA:
The Mercedes-Benz Concept EQA was one of the most astounding cars shown at the Geneva Motor Show. This is also Merc’s pioneering compact, an electric-powered car that will start the production from early 2020.
Other wonders that were shining brightly at the show were Venom F5 by Hennessey Performance Engineering claimed to have the speed of 300 miles per hour, Halo by McLaren Automotive and all-electric Lagonda Vision Concept by Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd.
It is time to gear up for the new trends, not just the latest fashion for men in India but also the latest hairstyles for men in India and the latest electric vehicles that are about to enter on Indian roads. We take you through the 5 upcoming most awaited electric vehicles that are ready to be launched between 2018 to 2020 on Indian Roads.
1. German luxury carmaker Audi is ready to introduce first-of-its-kind electric vehicles in the Indian market. According to reports, the company is closely watching governments roadmap on an improvement of the existing infrastructure for driving Electric Vehicles (EVs) on Indian roads. Audi’s latest addition of all new Q5 SUV at starting price of ₹ 57.25 lakh has further enhanced the expectations from this automobile juggernaut.
2. Tata Motors is also not far behind as it the much-acclaimed ‘people’s car’ has got a new reincarnation through the power of electricity, the Tata Neo, the electrified version of the Nano is expected to launch soon. The Indian automaker is planning to enter the electric taxi segment to compete against Mahindra e2o. The car is expected to come in two versions, the taxi version (48V motor) and passenger version (72V), with a significant difference in price, compared to Mahindra e2o, which is considered costly according to various parameters. Tata Motors had earlier showcased the Nano EV concept at the Geneva Motor Show and had promised a driving range of 160km per charge!
3. Nissan is planning to introduce Note e-Power, an electrically driven hatchback that will get the battery charged using a small 1,198cc petrol engine rather than a fixed charging socket! According to available reports, the gives a mileage of almost 40kpl and the performance is capable of a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine car.
4. Toyota and Suzuki has also entered in a JV to bring out and manufacture electric cars in India. According to reports, these electric vehicles are planned to be built at Suzuki facilities under the direct technical guidance from Toyota, one of the world’s leading alternate-fuel carmaker. The development of the car is in the initial phase and the details of the various components including the electric motor are currently underway. You can easily expect this mini Toyota EV to be launched by the year 2020.
Man, and Machines has an eternal relationship, Indian motorcycle industry is getting revamped as lot of new stunning bikes are round the corner. Finally, you will have best of the machines on the display, so you ought to adore not just the new hairstyle for men in India but also the new trend in fashion for men, the power machine that conveys the machoism at its peak. just witness change in trends in 2018. We present you some interesting upcoming bikes for India.
1.BMW is planning to expand its operations and the dealer network throughout India as it prepares to showcase the much awaited G310R in India. It is also estimated that BMW will also launch the F750GS, F850GS and BMW G310GS in the first half of the year..
2.Bajaj is undoubtedly the highest selling sport bike brand in India, they are now about to shock you with the more powerful RS400 in India in 2018, Avenger 180 and Pulsar NS200 Fi being the most awaited.
3. Yamaha’s platter is offering you the lightweight racer bikes, the third-generation models. Yamaha will introduce in February 2018 the R15 V3.0 bike, 155.1cc powered, VVA equipped, engine producing 19.04 BHP and with 14.7 Nm of torque it will surely leave you amazed. You could also wait for Yamaha’s BS4 compliant R3, FZ25 ABS and Fazer 25 ABS in India in 2018.
4. Every biker dreams of owning at least one Kawasaki bike, they have really big to share with the bike lovers as they are planning to introduce Ninja 400, Z900RS, Ninja H2 SX and single cylinder 250cc Ninja and Z cousins in India very soon.
5. Suzuki is also not far off, this Japanese firm is aiming to capture the Indian market by introducing macho machines like GSX-250R, GSX-R150 and GSX-S750 this year alone. It is also contemplated that they will offer to the bikers the fuel injected version for Intruder 150 and the all-new Burgman Street scooter in 2018.
6. Ducati has already launched the Panigale V4 in India with price of Rs. 20.53 Lakh, this sport adventure bike is supposedly the most powerful contender in its category. The firm is also planning to layout the Multistrada 1260 and the Scrambler series with the improved 1100 variant in India.
7. Harley has also geared up its speed to introduce the new Sport Glide in India in the first half of the year, with the estimated price tag is likely to be between Fat Bob and Fat Boy.