Man, and Machines has an eternal relationship, Indian motorcycle industry is getting revamped as lot of new stunning bikes are round the corner. Finally, you will have best of the machines on the display, so you ought to adore not just the new hairstyle for men in India but also the new trend in fashion for men, the power machine that conveys the machoism at its peak. just witness change in trends in 2018. We present you some interesting upcoming bikes for India.
1.BMW is planning to expand its operations and the dealer network throughout India as it prepares to showcase the much awaited G310R in India. It is also estimated that BMW will also launch the F750GS, F850GS and BMW G310GS in the first half of the year..
2.Bajaj is undoubtedly the highest selling sport bike brand in India, they are now about to shock you with the more powerful RS400 in India in 2018, Avenger 180 and Pulsar NS200 Fi being the most awaited.
3. Yamaha’s platter is offering you the lightweight racer bikes, the third-generation models. Yamaha will introduce in February 2018 the R15 V3.0 bike, 155.1cc powered, VVA equipped, engine producing 19.04 BHP and with 14.7 Nm of torque it will surely leave you amazed. You could also wait for Yamaha’s BS4 compliant R3, FZ25 ABS and Fazer 25 ABS in India in 2018.
4. Every biker dreams of owning at least one Kawasaki bike, they have really big to share with the bike lovers as they are planning to introduce Ninja 400, Z900RS, Ninja H2 SX and single cylinder 250cc Ninja and Z cousins in India very soon.
5. Suzuki is also not far off, this Japanese firm is aiming to capture the Indian market by introducing macho machines like GSX-250R, GSX-R150 and GSX-S750 this year alone. It is also contemplated that they will offer to the bikers the fuel injected version for Intruder 150 and the all-new Burgman Street scooter in 2018.
6. Ducati has already launched the Panigale V4 in India with price of Rs. 20.53 Lakh, this sport adventure bike is supposedly the most powerful contender in its category. The firm is also planning to layout the Multistrada 1260 and the Scrambler series with the improved 1100 variant in India.
7. Harley has also geared up its speed to introduce the new Sport Glide in India in the first half of the year, with the estimated price tag is likely to be between Fat Bob and Fat Boy.