Statistical Chances Of France Winning Fifa 2018


The best teams are out on the field, but who will ultimately lift the 2018 World Cup is the biggest question. Brazil, Germany or France? Steering away from new fashion trends for men and current fashion trends for men, let’s go through some of the statistics to see how much chances France national team have over the others in the ongoing world cup in Russia.

1. France national team performed exceedingly well at the World Cup 2018 Qualifying matches. France got placed with the Netherlands and Sweden in the qualifiers, the “Les Bleus” (The Blues) although the team initially could not score anything against Belarus as the match ended in a draw, the French national team later crushed Bulgaria with a 4-1 victory. They also won subsequent matches against Sweden and Luxemburg to qualify for their 15 th World Cup. The French topped the Group A, four points above Sweden. Looking by the performance there are high chances of a European country lifting the World Cup, Germany is the other obvious contender.

1

 

2. You need to recall 1998 FIFA World Cup final wherein France lifted the World cup by defeating the reigning champions of 1994 World Cup, Brazil in a one-sided match by 3-0. This memorable match had the stadium audience of 75,000 where the celebrated player Zinedine Zidane, who was later declared as the man of the match, scored two goals before the half-time.

2

 

3. The first match that France national team plays on-ground in FIFA 2018 is against Australia on 16th June. According to statistical sources, France has 79% chances of winning this match against 5% of Australia and remaining 16% are the chances that the match could end up as a draw.

3

 

4. The French squad includes the young French player, who is also extremely popular in FIFA 2018, Paul Labile Pogba one of the best defending midfielders in the World. Due to Pogba’s brilliant performance during the World Cup in 2014, he received the “Best Young Player Award” at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

4

 

5. The French team’s manager Didier Claude Deschamps, declared by Pelé as one of the top 125 greatest living footballer nick-named as “the water-carrier” has a unique style of attacking and distributing the ball to teammates on possession, can easily guide the Les Bleus to victory.

5