When you are looking for some adventure in life, you should not just follow the latest fashion styles for men and current fashion trends for men but also the machines that can give you that thrill and excitement. The Ford EcoSport S, the newly launched compact SUV has undoubtedly emerged as one of the sportiest SUVs in India. Let us review the features of this all-new version of new Ford EcoSport.
1. The upgraded version of Ford EcoSport has a new 1.-5-litre petrol engine named ‘Dragon’ , 17-inch alloy wheels, and the famous the EcoBoost engine that gives the SUV more aggressive posture in the market.
2. The Ford EcoSport S, currently available at INR 11.37 lakh for the petrol version and INR 11.89 lakh for the diesel version has upgraded the features by blackening out the visible portions like the front headlamps have HID units, the fog lamp encasing, the lower lip, the front grille and the tail lamps on the rear side. The roof is also painted with glossy black along with the rear spoiler. The amazing new features are the ‘S’ badging on the rear side and an electrically-operated sunroof that was always needed in the compact SUV like EcoSport.
3. Interiors have also been enhanced by coloring the rims throughout the cabin with ‘attractive orange’. Similar treatment has also been added on the leather seats and the steering wheel that overall gives the SUV more opulent look.
4. The aluminum finishes of the brake, clutch pedals and accelerator are multiplying the glitter to the overall looks. Another noticeable change inside the car is the additional of a 4.3-inch MID unit that is operated through the steering-mounted controls.
5. The ‘S’ model has the newly introduced Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with exceptional features like rain-sensing wipers, six airbags, cruise control, push-start/stop engine button, and an extraordinary 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This new version still falls short on at least two most desirable features, the bigger touchscreen infotainment unit and the rear AC vents for the rear passenger.