Well, who likes scars on the face? Nobody, right !The desire of living blemish-free can lead you to a cabinet full of best men’s face lotion, grooming products and oral medications which come with a long list of inevitable side-effects. So, try these effective natural remedies to get rid of acne scars.
Related:Home remedies for a healthy skin
1. Aloe Vera – A natural moisturizer :
A potent source of vitamins, Aloe Vera helps heal skin and reduce scars. Are you worried about damaging or irritating your sensitive skin? Well, don’t because Aloe Vera is gentle and soothing. Also, it’s a natural moisturizer which will leave your skin softer and healthier.
How to use? :
• Break off a small piece of aloe from the potted aloe plant.
• Peel away the outer flesh of the aloe to expose the gel.
• Massage the gel gently on your skin.
• For best results, let the gel soak in for at least thirty minutes before washing it off.
2. Revitalize your skin with LEMON :
Consisting of a natural alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), the lemon juice is utilized to lessen scars, stimulate healing and rejuvenate skin.
How to use?
• Squeeze some juice from an organic lemon into a bowl.
• If you have sensitive skin then use the diluted form of juice.
• With a cotton ball, dab juice over scars and let it dry completely.
• Rinse your face with cool water and apply natural moisturizer.
• For best results, repeat this treatment thrice a week.
3. Some apple cider vinegar a day keeps acne away! :
Antibacterial properties of apple cider vinegar helps in keeping acne under control. Apple cider vinegar isa great natural toner which acts as a natural home remedy for treating acne. Malic acid in apple cider vinegar softens and exfoliates skin, reduces red spots and balances the pH of your skin.
How to use?
• Apply apple cider vinegar on the affected areas of your skin with a small cotton ball. Dilute it with water for sensitive skin.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry.
• For best results, add either Aloe Vera gel or tea tree oil.
It’s time to get rid of those painful and embarrassing acne marks. Go blemish-free!