1. According to health experts, you should not only adhere to the recommended exercise for men and diet chart for men but should also give your body organs a break from their usual activities. What was advocated by ancient Hindu scriptures is realized today by the scientific world? Almost all scientific journals, health experts and health conscious recommend fasting as the best panacea for health-related problems. Research confirms that fasting relieves the body organs such as the liver, kidney, and spleen from additional work during the fasting period wherein it utilizes the stored energy and detoxifies them. Intermittent fasting has now proven to have numerous health benefits, that are experienced either immediately or in long-term.
2. Fasting, or intermittent fasting diets, shift the focus from what you’re eating to when you’re eating. It’s not about restricting calories for days on end, but rather it’s about eating for a prescribed number of hours a day, or a certain number of days per week, and then abstaining or limiting food consumption for another period of time. It is advised that you should restore to the Fast Diet, the 5:2 diet at least for two days in a week, wherein you should reduce your calorie intake by one-fourth, preferably 500 calories for women and 600 for men.
3. As you control the intake of calories, the supply of glucose in the blood starts to drop, and body starts using the stored glucose, called glycogen for energy. This helps you to burn fat and help muscles to store its own glucose to fuel your cells. You should also note that if your body enters into ketosis mode, that usually results after uninterrupted fasting your body fat becomes the primary source of fuel for energy and you start losing weight mechanically
4. You need to pay attention to your body during fast, especially if you are in ketosis mode, as you are likely to experience initial symptoms like bad breath, and fatigue. Men with the history of anemia, diabetes, low blood pressure, should avoid fasting. It is further suggested to restrict your level of physical work and activities on the days of fasting, avoid hectic, vigorous activities instead stay calm and peaceful.
5. Recent studies confirm that the intermittent-fasting diets are directly linked to less neuronal dysfunction and degeneration, as well as fewer clinical symptoms of Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.