The game of soccer demands speed, vigor, and stamina that you can get only by adhering to recommended exercises for men and by rigorously following the suggested diet chart for men. In the season of soccer, we provide you the complete inside information on how the famous football players stay energized and strong for their most beloved sport.
1. The most essential nutrient that the famous football players sustain is carbohydrates. The forward players like Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar need abundant of energy to showcase their attacking talents hence they carbohydrates account for about 45 to 65 percent of their daily caloric intake. Instead of sugary food and drinks that provide instant dozes of energy, players prefer to have refined alternatives like whole-grain bread, legumes, beans, and cereals that contain more fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Avoid fried potatoes, pastries, cakes, and other junk foods are often high in calories but low in vitamins and minerals.
2. Defenders and other key soccer players including goalies like Manuel Neuer, David de Gea, and Sergio Ramos cannot afford to gain weight, as overweight players tend to tire easily and have less endurance on the field. These players tend to avoid high-fat foods in the diet as the fatty foods take a longer time to digest and directly affect the performance during the crucial practice sessions.
3. In the game of soccer where you are prone to injuries, an early recovery is considered as a sign of good health. According to the diet charts followed by the leading football players, 10 to 15 percent of their caloric intake comes from protein, the most common food items in the post-game meal are fish, eggs, low-fat dairy products, with nuts.
4. The breakfast, as a pre-game meal should combine both proteins with carbohydrates like a turkey sandwich or scrambled eggs on whole- grain bread or a pancake and a smoothie made with low-fat yogurt and fresh fruit, or a banana with peanut butter.
5. As soccer players sweat profusely during the game or in the practice sessions, it is highly recommended to rehydrate the body by consuming juices, sports drinks, and beverages that help to replenish the lost electrolytes.