The festive season is one of the best times for men to adopt the latest trend in fashion for men. Fusion attire is currently ruling the charts amongst all the labels, as the right combination of ethnic and western wear is doing wonders in the world of men’s fashion. We present the tips for men on fusion wear for the season:
1. You can try the fusion attire for all the special occasions according to men new style, go in for quiet pastels, floral motifs, bolder prints on brightly colored fabrics with intricate embroidery.
2. It is advised for men to always pick lighter work of embroideries like pitta and ari that not only look opulent but also modish. Never go over the top, instead add a contemporary touch, a kurta with jeans rather than a pajama.
3. For black-tie events, you should prefer to pick a bandhgala with 100 percent velvet than a western bow with a typical blue or black blazer. This mix of modern fabric with a traditional silhouette will look elegant and also sophisticated.
4. For formal events, pair your bandhgala with black braided trousers to create a unique Indian styled tuxedo. You can also further customize your fusion ethnic wear by changing the buttons and the lining of jackets.
5. Have light weighted Mao 100 percent linen jackets with cotton trousers or with black denim for a semi-formal or smart casual look?
6. Your fusion game should speak of modern masculine style with traditional ethnic taste. The latest fashion for men is to wear the coat over kurtas that look very urbane as it adds a touch of sophistication to the special occasion.
7. A tightly fitted silk kurta-pajama will exude more masculine gestures to simply make you appear appealing and adorable. Remember to opt for kurtas either in embellished motifs or solid colors.
8. Do not write-off Jalsa juttis, as they are one more item that will add versatility to your wardrobe. These juttis perfectly complement the Indo-western attire that effortlessly gels casual kurtas and jeans.
9. Lately, you must always keep your options open by teaming up your fusion attire with simple yet classic leather Kolhapuris or crisscross style sandals especially the rich tones of brown, black or burgundy will add elegance.