1. If in winters, layering that distinguishes you from the others in summers it is the combination of the colors that keep you tuned to the latest fashion trends for men. Men’s latest fashion is to wear monotone colors in summer either all-white or all-black, we will suggest you how to wear the best colors in summers this season.
2. When you choose to wear black in sun, you need to wear a loose-fitting shirt and pants, completely avoid wearing skinny black jeans or slim fit shirts, as your black clothing will absorb both the solar radiation and the heat radiation of the body.
3. In loose airy black attire, the air that is in the immediate vicinity of the clothing gets heated and is efficiently transported away by the wind. Remember if the climate is not windy, you are likely to feel all the heat inside. Tight black clothing is a complete no-no regardless of wind speed.
4. Standard white shirt with white denim or with formal gray or blue trousers is preferable as white reflects more sunlight and radiation from the body. If there is no wind, the white outfit is better since the most important thing in the conditions is to reflect as much incoming sunlight as possible.
5. Have you also wondered how the desert men wear a loose-fitting black robe that is open from the bottom and also relatively airy from the top? Heating of air inside is helpful as it helps you to remain cool by the convection flow upwards through the garment. This airflow helps one to remain cool through sweating