It wouldn’t be an overstatement to say that technology is man’s best friend. Right from waking up in the morning to going to bed at night, technology accompanies us, take for instance the smartphone.
Listed below are 7 portable gadgets that make every day living fun and easy. Simple to use and handy in size, you can carry them around anytime, anywhere!
1. Panasonic Ergofit earbuds :
With over 50,000 Amazon reviews, the classic Panasonic Ergofit earbuds are indispensable if you’re one of those who are cannot do without music and entertainment. What’s fine about these earbuds is that they’re less pricey as compared to wireless earphones like the AirPods, in addition to being available in a wide range of flamboyant colours.
2. Tophome earbud holder and cord organizer :
If you’re constantly on the move, you know the feeling of dealing with the tangled cable of earbuds. The bad news is that no matter how organized you try to keep your earbuds, their cord is sure to get twisted. And the good news is that with the Tophome earbud holder and cord organizer, you’d never have to deal with that hassle again. The perfect buy for travel techies, right?
3. Amir clip-on smartphone camera lenses :
Bid adieu to the poor camera quality of your smartphone with the Amir clip-on smartphone camera lenses. Featuring a premium aluminum and glass body that is water and dust resistant, the lenses offer a brilliant 180-degree view, 0.4x super wide-angle lens, and 10x macro zoom detail for close-up shots. Also, it is equally compatible with both Android and Apple.
4. Jelly Comb folding Bluetooth keyboard :
This model of a folding keyboard houses metal and polymer construction. What’s striking about this keyboard is its compact size – once folded, it is roughly the size of a large smartphone, making it one of the best pocket-friendly gear out there in the market. The keyboard is available in different shades and is the perfect buy for capable Android, Apple, and Windows phones.
5. 8Bitdo mini zero Bluetooth gamepad :
If you were into computer gaming as a child, would you have imagined that one day, you would be carrying around phones and iPads capable of playing 3D games? The 8Bitdo mini zero Bluetooth gamepad levels up your gaming experience even further. It’s sleek, compact, and features a Famicom-inspired colour scheme. Housing 12 buttons, this retro gamepad is the size of a keychain!
6. Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Bluetooth smartwatch :
This smartwatch is the perfect buy if you’re new to the world of smartwatches. It offers features like heart rate monitoring, GPS, footsteps walked in the day, and sleep tracker. What’s more, the display is easy on the eye, and the internal battery can last for as long as one month before you put it on a complete 2.5-hour recharge cycle. It’s one of the best gadgets in the price-versus-performance chart.
7. EWA A109 Bluetooth speaker :
Latest technology updates have enabled us to carry music on our feet, delivering a fine sound experience through the medium of wireless speakers. The EWA A109 Bluetooth speaker measures less than 2-inches on each side. Something that comfortably fits in your palm, it’s cool, funky, and houses a 6-hour battery life. Though it’s not as great as Alexa, it’s one big bang for the bucks you spend.
With the latest technology updates and advancements, there lies no need to carry headphones or earphones wired to your devices anymore to enjoy some quality music on the go. Wireless earpods have become the new hype in town and there is no other reason why these earpods make it an ideal gift choices for the year.
Whether someone needs their hands-free while on call or just to listen to music at peace, these top five earpods are the perfect choice to gift this to your loved ones, which are as well easily available in India!
1. Apple Airpods :
Apple Airpods, which is as great as the iPhone itself, makes it a great choice for. The earpods have been carefully designed and built, that even the people with less technical knowledge can easily use it. It connects seamlessly to the iPhone and delivers up to 2 hours of talk time and 5 hours of music playback. It just requires 45 minutes to charge completely and comes with dual beamforming mics, a motion-detecting accelerometer, a speed detector, and optical sensors. Plus, the case itself is the portable power bank which can quickly charge your AirPods when not in use. The only downside, you can just connect these to your Apple devices and not the others.
2. Samsung Gear IconX :
While AirPods may only complement to the Apple devices, Samsung’s Gear IconX is best compatible with the Samsung S-series and N-series. Apart from these devices, it can also be used with any other Android or IOS devices. These earbuds as well come with a 4GB storage space, meaning you can just leave your phones at home and go for run worry-free. The inbuilt accelerometer within this earpods also acts as a smart tracker, thus helping you to keep a note of your steps and space. One can easily stream seven hours of local music and five hours of on-mobile streaming and has a much better battery life as compared to the Apple Airpods.
3. Bose Sound Sport Free :
These are probably the most comfortable earpods available in the markets that provide one with a secure fit. Also, they come with an IPX4 rating, which means they are sweat resistant and could definitely be used for the gym. The Bose Sound Sport Free is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and also has digital voice assistants just like Siri and Google Assistant. These earbuds can last up to 5 hours once fully charged and this can be extended to by an additional10 hours with the carry case.
4. Jabra Elite 65t :
These are another pair of great wireless earbuds with amazing quality sound and a battery that lasts up to 5 hours. The earpods as well have free companion app and come with IP55 water and dust resistance along with a 2-year warranty. While the left bud controls the volume and track, the right bud is for answering/ending calls, to play/pause, and for queueing up the digital assistance.
When it comes to choosing gifts for guys, one is often in a dilemma of what to buy and what not to. With limited options in hand, shopping for your dad, or your husband, or brother can be tough. But the good news here is that technology is improving and there are tons of cool gadgets for men out there. Not sure of what to get for the men? Well, for those of you, here is a list of five cool gadgets that’ll be just the perfect gift for the men.
1. Beard King :
Men and beard go hand-in-hand. Although men look good with beards, they are high-maintenance. And if you too know of someone who is tired of having to clean up the mess every time after shaving or grooming his beard or moustache, then a Beard King is the perfect gift option for them. All they have to do is mount one end of the Beard King onto the suction cups placed on the bathroom mirror and the wound the other end around their neck and start shaving or trimming, without having to worry about clogging the sink.
2. PROMiXX Vortex Mixer :
If you know of a person who is a gym freak and loves his protein shakes more than anything, a PROMiXX Vortex Mixer is the probably the perfect gift for him. This is a battery powered vortex mixer that helps to mix one their protein shakes without having to worry about lumps and uneven mixes. They’ll get the smoothest blends, as the mixer has a speed of 12,000 RPM motor to give one all the nutritious goodness of protein shake every time.
3. Fitbit Charge 2 :
Fitness freaks are always in look for new and cool gadgets. Fitbit Charge 2 can be a really cool and a useful gift for those. A Fitbit is able to provide its users with automatic and continuous monitoring of the heart rate, thus giving them an idea of the number of calories that they have burned and also includes fat burn percentage, peak cardiac functioning, and cardiovascular status. In short, a Fitbit puts one in charge of their health.
4. Lamicall Adjustable Cable Phone Stand :
Got a friend who is a cell phone addict? Well, then this particular phone stand is the perfect gift for him. Not only is it simple and functional but also pleasing to the eyes. The Lamicall Adjustable Cable Phone Stand comes with a fully adjustable frame, allowing one to easily change the orientation of the cradle. It also provides a superb view and accessibility to your cell phone. Plus the base of the strand is integrated with a rubberised cushion, thus preventing your cell phone from skidding and providing it with a shockproof ability.
5. Hamilton Beach Dual Sandwich Maker :
Know a friend who lives all by himself and doesn’t know anything about cooking? Get him a Hamilton Beach Dual Sandwich Maker! This sandwich maker allows one to toast the bun and fry the eggs all at the same time. Imagine making a sandwich in a single go – no hassle, no mess. And it’s not just making sandwiches but you can even assemble them in the same device. A great gift for those who love some nice breakfast!
New male fashion trends and the current fashion trends for men are transient in nature they keep changing and evolving for the good. We take a review of the fastest flying machines in the world that are driven by humans.
5.MusclairII, The human propeller plane:
In 1985, an aircraft named Musculair II, flew with the power of human muscles in the air at a speed of 30 mph becoming the fastest human-powered flyer in the world! Surprisingly, this aircraft had a cycle driven propeller with massive wings and a small cockpit.
4. F8F, The piston propeller plane :
This astonishing aircraft that took flight in 1986, is propelled by a piston to reach a speed of 528 miles per hour. The concept of such an aircraft was mooted in WW II but became irrelevant as the war ended sooner than expected.
3. Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, The jet propeller plane :
In the world of jet airplanes, this fastest aircraft holds the record of reaching the speed of 2193 mph way back in the year 1976. This aircraft was conceptualized and initially tested in the year 1964.
2. X-15, The rocket propulsion aircraft :
This fastest machine took to skies with a speed of 4,500 mph using the rocket propulsion. Interestingly, this machine was piloted by Mr. William Knight way back on 3rd October 1967.
1. Space Shuttle :
The space shuttles or the orbiters reach the speed of more than 17,500 mph making them possibly the fastest flying machine on and beyond earth. Interestingly the shuttles work on the principle of Newton’s third law that expels the burning fuel and as a result, thrust is achieved in the opposite direction.
Going little ahead away from the new fashion styles for men, we will list the best available laptops in India that you can buy either for professional or personal purposes. These men new style will not only keep you alongside your work 24X7 but will also help you deliver power-packed presentations and experience entertainment using mind boggling multimedia tools, browsing and gaming applications.
1. Apple MacBook Air :
This is ultimate personal machine for someone who wants to use a laptop for entertainment, browsing, documents and style. Certainly not apt for professionals like designers or video editors, this machine will give you a backup of 9 hours, will have Intel i5 chipset and sufficient 128GB of SSD storage.
2. Dell XPS 13 :
One of the best available business laptops in India, as it has Intel Kaby Lake processor and ‘Infinity Edge’ display, that propel a 13.3-inch screen into an 11-inch frame. With a battery life of 22 hours, has 1TB M2 SSD drive and can further upgrade RAM to 16GB.
3. Lenovo Ideapad 320S :
This machine is meant for the masses, as it has almost everything in that price. With Intel Core i3 inside, 14-inch display and exceptional keyboard, this machine is apt to handle your daily routine work.
4. Acer Swift 3 :
One of the best machines if you want to avoid Mac ecosystem. This Windows machine has 6th gen Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM and 128GB SSD. This is the best alternative to MacBook Air.
5. ASUS Chromebook Flip :
Best suited for College students, this laptop is based around the Chrome browser. The most distinguishing fact is that it does not require as much processing power and RAM as Windows based machines. With backup of 10 hours, this classy laptop weighs only 1.2 kilos.
6. HP Spectre Pro 13 :
This is one of the best laptops for business purposes, as it completely takes care of your all business requirements. This trendiest business laptop has 6th Gen i7 processors from Intel and PCIe-based SSD storage of 256GB. The best part of this laptop is the multi-functional USB Type-C ports.
The latest craze for men is to follow the new fashion styles for men and new male fashion trends but also to keep track of latest gadgets and technological developments that can keep them ahead in the pack. The Asus’s latest addition to the Republic of Gamers (ROG) lineup is the VivoBook S14 let us review its features that can help you in your decision-making.
1. This machine is a gaming wonder for the enthusiasts as it is fitted with the 8th Generation Intel Core Processors and ‘NanoEdge’ display that looks stunning. Moreover, this machine is promoted by the company as ‘dedicated e-sports gaming notebook’.
2. The smartest point is the weight of the notebook that is especially designed for the travel freaks as it is on 1.4 kilos and can be easily packed up in your travel bag. The company also claims it to be highly durable as this machine has been undergone the simulated high-altitude test for 24 hours at 10,000 feet.
3.The other attractive part is its 14-inch Full HD in-plane switching (IPS) screen that has been accommodated into the frame of a 13-inch display. There are three options available depending on the buyers’ storage requirements 8GB of DDR4 RAM, 256GB SATA M.2 SSD and 1TB HDD storage. All-in-all the machine runs at good speed and has sufficient space for storage.
4.Keyboard is a backlit one with a multi-touch-supported touchpad. The company has also included the fingerprint scanner as an additional security measure. You will have ‘hassle-free’ login into your device as the VivoBook S14 works on Windows 10 Home that has integrated ‘Windows Hello’ support.
5.The last point to be noted is its fast charging that charges 60% in just 50 min, with a back of 8 hours. Rest of the features are comparable to similar products in the league like Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/a), two USB 2.0 ports, and slots for SD and SDXC memory cards in a two-in-one card reader. Bottom-line this is a yet again a good to excellent product offered by the Taiwanese technology firm.
While you are busy following the latest men’s fashion trends and men’s latest fashion, one of the major worries on your mind can be your child’s activities with PS4. As the user-generated content has become mainstream with PlayStation 4, parents want to keep violence and adult content away from the young developing minds. Although Entertainment Software Ratings Board has been rating and monitoring the video games developed by publishers but with the recent trend of live streaming video content parents needs to know how they can instill controls into everything kids might do with their PS4.
1. Set up a separate child’s accounts:
You can easily track your child’s games by customizing PS4 experience if you connect to the PlayStation Network and have a PSN account. By having separate accounts you can define limits according to the age of your children, filter the content of the game that is available to your kids and keep a separate password protected the adult account.
2. Adjust the settings in parental control menu:
You need to maximize the use of the parental control menu on your PlayStation 4 as you can decide not only who can use, what they can use and how much they can even spend money on PlayStation Network store by selecting Parental Controls/Family Management menu. Either set-up entire console-wide restrictions by creating restrictions for multiple users or do that for specifically to your kid’s accounts by selecting it individually at the bottom of the screen.
3. Set limits even for the entire system:
You also need to set up the high-level controls by choosing to activate System Restrictions menu using a four-digit ‘restriction passcode’ (default code is 0000). You can restrict not only the new accounts but also on how a guest plays along with your kids.
4. Activate web filters:
The web filters will let you even filter the content on PS4’s web browser. You will need to buy filter subscriptions for blocking adult sites from being viewable on the browser.
5. Manage the default parental controls:
You need to set the age level for games, Blu-rays, and DVDs and restrict access to the PlayStation VR and the PS4’s onboard web browser for the newly created accounts or the guest accounts.
6. Switch back to the default state by temporarily disabling PS4 restrictions:
If you want to get back to the original unrestricted state, just disable your system restrictions. Remember to click that same button again to instantly get all your filters and controls back, just the way you wanted!
1. Men’s latest fashion is reflected not just in the wardrobe but also the mobiles. So when it comes to choosing a mobile, you can certainly take no chances. If you are intending to purchase handset but are confused between Vivo X9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, then go ahead with will help you in your decision-making.
2. If you are intending to use more of camera, want better sharpness (screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels – 73% more than pixels Vivo X9) in your clicked pictures with faster processing (approx. 27% faster CPU than Vivo X9), enjoy multiple applications to run absolutely smoothly (approx. 50% more RAM than Vivo X9) and that is completely waterproof (at least 30 minutes in depth of 1.5 m of water) simply go for either Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galax S9 Plus that will come at a price of Rs. 57,900 and Rs. 64,900 respectively.
3. But if you want to look more stylish, tuned to men new style choose a sleeker (approx. 7% slimmer than Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus) phone that is comparatively at least 20% lighter than Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Yes, Vivo X9 is not only easy to carry but also has more camera resolution (approx. 33% more mega pixels (MP) compared to Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus). While most of the other features are more or less equivalent, the astonishing part is the price of Rs. 21,656 that is less than half of Samsung Galaxy S9!
4. Both the smartphones have features like Face detection, Geo tagging, Panorama, and Touch to focus as both runs on a same operating system of Android, v8.1 (Oreo). While both the products are from reputed companies, Samsung is a well-known South Korean electronics giant with a proven track record of delivering products since 1938, Vivo is a Chinese company that was established in 2009 and has started making smartphones since 2015.
The latest trend in fashion for men is not just to regularly follow men’s fashion blog but also know about the latest gadgets in the industry. We will tell you what more you can do with Apple TV, as the technology is getting deeper and wider.
1. Apple TV is one of the best streaming media player that you can use to watch not only videos but also listen to music and play games! The best part about Apple TV is that you can also use various apps from the Internet, not just the free remote app to control the Apple TV through iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Just take care all the gadgets should be connected to same Wi-Fi network.
2. Apple TV supports 4K Ultra HD and HDR video and has 32GB and 64GB options, and the free channels that are covered includes, ABC, ABC News, AOL On, Apple Events, Bloomberg, CBS News, CNBC, Crackle, Crunchyroll, Dailymotion, Disney, Disney XD, ESPN, Flickr, FOX NOW, FX NOW, FYI, HBO NOW, History, iCloud Photos and more.
3. You should connect Apple TV to your Netflix account easily need to select Netflix app in the App store, on the home screen. Once you can see Netflix app on home screen, you can download and watch movies on a television or even on your PC through its HDMI-enabled monitor or a TV-tuner card with HDMI or component video inputs.
4. You should note that the video streaming does not work properly without a strong wifi. It is also advised to use AirPlay that will help you to wirelessly stream movies, music, and photos from any iDevice (iPad, iPod, iPhone, or computer) to your television with Apple TV.
5. The Amazon’s Fire TV is a direct challenge to the Apple TV, that is the reason why declined to sell the 4th generation Apple TV but reversed the stance in 2017. Recently Apple has announced the 5th generation Apple TV, named Apple TV 4K, that supports 2160p output, HDR10, Dolby Vision, and includes a faster Apple A10X Fusion processor!
It is also important to note that Apple TV does not have a TV tuner, or a personal video recorder, that can only be applied to the by connecting home computer with various third-party products. It is advised to use PVR software to connect to iTunes and then enable scheduled HDTV recordings to play automatically through Apple TV for playback.
It is just not the latest fashion for men and new male fashion trends that are eagerly awaited but also the 5G network that is as much as 10 times faster than 4G. That means you will need only 30 seconds to download a 3D movie in 30 seconds compared to typical six minutes on your 4G wireless technology.
1. To run 5G, you will have to repurchase your handset, expect phone makers to line-up 5G compatible products from early next year. 5G is likely to disrupt many businesses, as it is likely to widely used not only by self-driving cars but also in medicine, transportation, media, and entertainment. Recently, spectators at the Pyeongchang Olympics not only just watched the sports spectacle of the Winter Olympics but also the previews of 5G compatible products that companies like Samsung and Intel were showcasing. Right from high-speed video streaming to virtual reality kiosks everything was tested by technology leaders in this city with less than 50,000 population.
2. The most amazing spectacle was the Live Virtual Reality 5G stations wherein fans watched on a real-time basis the performance of their favorite athletes very, very closely. They finally experienced the life without the delayed streaming, from any angle and any time. Intel’s tablets in the ‘spectator zones’ experienced the glimpse of 5G capabilities. It is also noteworthy that Intel is currently working on an imaging technology that will surpass HD, as it plans to launch Games in 4K and 8K video.
3. Hyundai also allowed spectators to test drive the self-driving, 5G compatible vehicle, Nexo SUV. This amazing car not only lets the owner control home devices such as lighting and security but also gives them the freedom to stream videos on the back seat instantly.
4. Samsung showcased the virtual snowboarding and cross-country skiing competitions for the visitors. Guests were also astounded to experience the lunar gravity through the exclusively designed “space mission” virtual tours. Companies think the display at the winter Olympics was just a prelude to Tokyo Games in 2020, where Olympic games village is likely to become a ‘smart city’ where intelligent cars will be able to communicate with traffic signals, athletes’ performance can be judged by their coach through the ‘smart suits’ and billboards can transmit information about the pedestrians on the road as 5G will not just be about smartphones but everything around you!