One can never have enough gadgets, especially when gadgets have been launching every now and then. Every time something new is launched, we immediately rush to the stores or surf online to get our hands on it. And when these gadgets could actually be life-changing, one definitely needs to get them ASAP! So, for all those of you looking for some cool gadgets, here we have listed down the latest gadgets of 2018 that’ll not only make your life easier but will provide you with the results that they promise to deliver.
1. Desk Cycle :
This is probably one of the best purchases to make if you are someone looking to live a healthier lifestyle, but, can’t find enough time to do so. Or, if your office life is restricting you from regularly hitting the gym, then this can probably help you shed some fat at the comfort your office space. A Desk Cycle is like a bike pedal exerciser that one can easily keep it under their desk and work their legs out while getting their stuff done simultaneously. It is just like a stationary bike in the gym, minus the handlebar. So, pedal your way into fitness while getting your job done at the same time!
2. URPOWER Running Belt :
For all the fitness freaks, the URPOWER Running Belt is definitely a must buy! This belt is a multi-functional waist bag that comes with several zippered pockets, which is great to store your personal things like smartphones, car keys, credit cards, and other stuff while running or jogging, that can be difficult to carry otherwise. The best thing about this best is that it is constructed of a waterproof material, meaning you can easily use it all season. It as well comes with two pockets for holding your water bottle, so there is no need to worry about dehydration when on the run.
3. Canary Flex Security Camera :
Living in a sound and secure place is very important in today’s times. And the best possible way to do so is by installing security cameras in your premises. When we speak of security cameras, the Canary Flex HD Security Camera is possibly the best security camera to settle for. Whether you opt to plug it in an existing outlet or simply mount it on the walls, they are compatible for both indoor and outdoor surroundings. The camera comes with motion sensors and has an adaptable camera articulation, thus making your home a safe place to breathe.
4. ONME Cable Clips :
Hate the look of cluttered cable wires snacking all around your workstation or at your home? Well, you not worry about that anymore. The ONME Cable Clips are a useful nifty solution to keep your cable wires sorted out. These magnetic clips may be small in size, but, they serve their purpose right and can accommodate 49 out of 50 different types of cable wires in the world. Its minimalistic design helps to keep the surface decluttered and one is able to manage the wire in the most unique and a decent way. The clips can be easily mounted on any surface, thus making the management of cable wire a cake piece.
So, which one of the latest gadgets are you settling for?
Are you the type of the guy who is always first in line to get his hand on the latest gadgets and cool stuff? Well, you aren’t the only ones! Whether it’s a game upgrade or an excuse to try the cool gadgets in the market, men love splurging on the latest tech in the market. So for all those of you, we have listed down some of the coolest gadgets for men!
1. The Skulpt Scanner :
Are you the kind of person who is obsessed with bodybuilding and likes to be at the gym more than hanging out with people? Well, then the Skulpt Scanner is the best device to get your hands on to get a more graphical way of understanding of whether your muscle building efforts are giving the desired results or not. It is the world’s first device that’s fully capable of measuring the quality of muscle tissues in the human body. It can accurately paint a picture of the status of 24 different groups of muscle in the body. This device is definitely a must have for all the gym enthusiasts to understand which muscle group needs a workout.
2. Sonic Alert Alarm Clock :
Some people sleep so deeply that only an earthquake can wake them up from their deep slumber. Well, the Sonic Alert Alarm Clock may not create an earthquake, but is sure to send enough tremors across your bed to wake one up from their deep sleep. The alarm clock is a combination of earthquake-like vibrations and aircraft-grade alarm, which make this sonic alarm clock a real wake-me-up clock. And if this doesn’t work for you, it’s sure to wake your neighbours up and have them banging at your door!
3. Tree New Bee Cooling Pads :
Addicted to gaming? Well, you sure know the struggle of having to wait for your laptops and CPUs to cool down! And when it’s a gaming laptop, especially in the range of 15 and 17 inches, a 2-cooler system won’t do anything for it. What one needs is a Tree New Bee’s 4-cooling pads system that has been specifically designed for gaming desktop’s replacements. The 120-millimetre cooling fans rotate at an amazing 1200 RPM, which helps to dissipate the heat from your gaming laptops. The cooling pad also comes with anti-skid arms to help secure your laptop onto the surface.
4. Lantoo Digital Tire Pressure Gauge :
Facing issues to make a correct estimation of your car’s tyre pressure? Well, the Lantoo Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is there to help you acquire the most accurate reading of your car’s tyre pressure. And its usage isn’t just limited to check the pressure of your type. It is in fact a multi-tool gadget that also serves as a flashlight, a red safety light, a seatbelt cutter and a car window breaker for the times of emergency. Every car owner must definitely own one of such multi-tool gadget.
When it comes to choosing gifts for guys, one is often in a dilemma of what to buy and what not to. With limited options in hand, shopping for your dad, or your husband, or brother can be tough. But the good news here is that technology is improving and there are tons of cool gadgets for men out there. Not sure of what to get for the men? Well, for those of you, here is a list of five cool gadgets that’ll be just the perfect gift for the men.
1. Beard King :
Men and beard go hand-in-hand. Although men look good with beards, they are high-maintenance. And if you too know of someone who is tired of having to clean up the mess every time after shaving or grooming his beard or moustache, then a Beard King is the perfect gift option for them. All they have to do is mount one end of the Beard King onto the suction cups placed on the bathroom mirror and the wound the other end around their neck and start shaving or trimming, without having to worry about clogging the sink.
2. PROMiXX Vortex Mixer :
If you know of a person who is a gym freak and loves his protein shakes more than anything, a PROMiXX Vortex Mixer is the probably the perfect gift for him. This is a battery powered vortex mixer that helps to mix one their protein shakes without having to worry about lumps and uneven mixes. They’ll get the smoothest blends, as the mixer has a speed of 12,000 RPM motor to give one all the nutritious goodness of protein shake every time.
3. Fitbit Charge 2 :
Fitness freaks are always in look for new and cool gadgets. Fitbit Charge 2 can be a really cool and a useful gift for those. A Fitbit is able to provide its users with automatic and continuous monitoring of the heart rate, thus giving them an idea of the number of calories that they have burned and also includes fat burn percentage, peak cardiac functioning, and cardiovascular status. In short, a Fitbit puts one in charge of their health.
4. Lamicall Adjustable Cable Phone Stand :
Got a friend who is a cell phone addict? Well, then this particular phone stand is the perfect gift for him. Not only is it simple and functional but also pleasing to the eyes. The Lamicall Adjustable Cable Phone Stand comes with a fully adjustable frame, allowing one to easily change the orientation of the cradle. It also provides a superb view and accessibility to your cell phone. Plus the base of the strand is integrated with a rubberised cushion, thus preventing your cell phone from skidding and providing it with a shockproof ability.
5. Hamilton Beach Dual Sandwich Maker :
Know a friend who lives all by himself and doesn’t know anything about cooking? Get him a Hamilton Beach Dual Sandwich Maker! This sandwich maker allows one to toast the bun and fry the eggs all at the same time. Imagine making a sandwich in a single go – no hassle, no mess. And it’s not just making sandwiches but you can even assemble them in the same device. A great gift for those who love some nice breakfast!
New male fashion trends and the current fashion trends for men are transient in nature they keep changing and evolving for the good. We take a review of the fastest flying machines in the world that are driven by humans.
5.MusclairII, The human propeller plane:
In 1985, an aircraft named Musculair II, flew with the power of human muscles in the air at a speed of 30 mph becoming the fastest human-powered flyer in the world! Surprisingly, this aircraft had a cycle driven propeller with massive wings and a small cockpit.
4. F8F, The piston propeller plane :
This astonishing aircraft that took flight in 1986, is propelled by a piston to reach a speed of 528 miles per hour. The concept of such an aircraft was mooted in WW II but became irrelevant as the war ended sooner than expected.
3. Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, The jet propeller plane :
In the world of jet airplanes, this fastest aircraft holds the record of reaching the speed of 2193 mph way back in the year 1976. This aircraft was conceptualized and initially tested in the year 1964.
2. X-15, The rocket propulsion aircraft :
This fastest machine took to skies with a speed of 4,500 mph using the rocket propulsion. Interestingly, this machine was piloted by Mr. William Knight way back on 3rd October 1967.
1. Space Shuttle :
The space shuttles or the orbiters reach the speed of more than 17,500 mph making them possibly the fastest flying machine on and beyond earth. Interestingly the shuttles work on the principle of Newton’s third law that expels the burning fuel and as a result, thrust is achieved in the opposite direction.
Going little ahead away from the new fashion styles for men, we will list the best available laptops in India that you can buy either for professional or personal purposes. These men new style will not only keep you alongside your work 24X7 but will also help you deliver power-packed presentations and experience entertainment using mind boggling multimedia tools, browsing and gaming applications.
1. Apple MacBook Air :
This is ultimate personal machine for someone who wants to use a laptop for entertainment, browsing, documents and style. Certainly not apt for professionals like designers or video editors, this machine will give you a backup of 9 hours, will have Intel i5 chipset and sufficient 128GB of SSD storage.
2. Dell XPS 13 :
One of the best available business laptops in India, as it has Intel Kaby Lake processor and ‘Infinity Edge’ display, that propel a 13.3-inch screen into an 11-inch frame. With a battery life of 22 hours, has 1TB M2 SSD drive and can further upgrade RAM to 16GB.
3. Lenovo Ideapad 320S :
This machine is meant for the masses, as it has almost everything in that price. With Intel Core i3 inside, 14-inch display and exceptional keyboard, this machine is apt to handle your daily routine work.
4. Acer Swift 3 :
One of the best machines if you want to avoid Mac ecosystem. This Windows machine has 6th gen Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM and 128GB SSD. This is the best alternative to MacBook Air.
5. ASUS Chromebook Flip :
Best suited for College students, this laptop is based around the Chrome browser. The most distinguishing fact is that it does not require as much processing power and RAM as Windows based machines. With backup of 10 hours, this classy laptop weighs only 1.2 kilos.
6. HP Spectre Pro 13 :
This is one of the best laptops for business purposes, as it completely takes care of your all business requirements. This trendiest business laptop has 6th Gen i7 processors from Intel and PCIe-based SSD storage of 256GB. The best part of this laptop is the multi-functional USB Type-C ports.
The latest craze for men is to follow the new fashion styles for men and new male fashion trends but also to keep track of latest gadgets and technological developments that can keep them ahead in the pack. The Asus’s latest addition to the Republic of Gamers (ROG) lineup is the VivoBook S14 let us review its features that can help you in your decision-making.
1. This machine is a gaming wonder for the enthusiasts as it is fitted with the 8th Generation Intel Core Processors and ‘NanoEdge’ display that looks stunning. Moreover, this machine is promoted by the company as ‘dedicated e-sports gaming notebook’.
2. The smartest point is the weight of the notebook that is especially designed for the travel freaks as it is on 1.4 kilos and can be easily packed up in your travel bag. The company also claims it to be highly durable as this machine has been undergone the simulated high-altitude test for 24 hours at 10,000 feet.
3.The other attractive part is its 14-inch Full HD in-plane switching (IPS) screen that has been accommodated into the frame of a 13-inch display. There are three options available depending on the buyers’ storage requirements 8GB of DDR4 RAM, 256GB SATA M.2 SSD and 1TB HDD storage. All-in-all the machine runs at good speed and has sufficient space for storage.
4.Keyboard is a backlit one with a multi-touch-supported touchpad. The company has also included the fingerprint scanner as an additional security measure. You will have ‘hassle-free’ login into your device as the VivoBook S14 works on Windows 10 Home that has integrated ‘Windows Hello’ support.
5.The last point to be noted is its fast charging that charges 60% in just 50 min, with a back of 8 hours. Rest of the features are comparable to similar products in the league like Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/a), two USB 2.0 ports, and slots for SD and SDXC memory cards in a two-in-one card reader. Bottom-line this is a yet again a good to excellent product offered by the Taiwanese technology firm.
While you are busy following the latest men’s fashion trends and men’s latest fashion, one of the major worries on your mind can be your child’s activities with PS4. As the user-generated content has become mainstream with PlayStation 4, parents want to keep violence and adult content away from the young developing minds. Although Entertainment Software Ratings Board has been rating and monitoring the video games developed by publishers but with the recent trend of live streaming video content parents needs to know how they can instill controls into everything kids might do with their PS4.
1. Set up a separate child’s accounts:
You can easily track your child’s games by customizing PS4 experience if you connect to the PlayStation Network and have a PSN account. By having separate accounts you can define limits according to the age of your children, filter the content of the game that is available to your kids and keep a separate password protected the adult account.
2. Adjust the settings in parental control menu:
You need to maximize the use of the parental control menu on your PlayStation 4 as you can decide not only who can use, what they can use and how much they can even spend money on PlayStation Network store by selecting Parental Controls/Family Management menu. Either set-up entire console-wide restrictions by creating restrictions for multiple users or do that for specifically to your kid’s accounts by selecting it individually at the bottom of the screen.
3. Set limits even for the entire system:
You also need to set up the high-level controls by choosing to activate System Restrictions menu using a four-digit ‘restriction passcode’ (default code is 0000). You can restrict not only the new accounts but also on how a guest plays along with your kids.
4. Activate web filters:
The web filters will let you even filter the content on PS4’s web browser. You will need to buy filter subscriptions for blocking adult sites from being viewable on the browser.
5. Manage the default parental controls:
You need to set the age level for games, Blu-rays, and DVDs and restrict access to the PlayStation VR and the PS4’s onboard web browser for the newly created accounts or the guest accounts.
6. Switch back to the default state by temporarily disabling PS4 restrictions:
If you want to get back to the original unrestricted state, just disable your system restrictions. Remember to click that same button again to instantly get all your filters and controls back, just the way you wanted!
1. Men’s latest fashion is reflected not just in the wardrobe but also the mobiles. So when it comes to choosing a mobile, you can certainly take no chances. If you are intending to purchase handset but are confused between Vivo X9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, then go ahead with will help you in your decision-making.
2. If you are intending to use more of camera, want better sharpness (screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels – 73% more than pixels Vivo X9) in your clicked pictures with faster processing (approx. 27% faster CPU than Vivo X9), enjoy multiple applications to run absolutely smoothly (approx. 50% more RAM than Vivo X9) and that is completely waterproof (at least 30 minutes in depth of 1.5 m of water) simply go for either Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galax S9 Plus that will come at a price of Rs. 57,900 and Rs. 64,900 respectively.
3. But if you want to look more stylish, tuned to men new style choose a sleeker (approx. 7% slimmer than Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus) phone that is comparatively at least 20% lighter than Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Yes, Vivo X9 is not only easy to carry but also has more camera resolution (approx. 33% more mega pixels (MP) compared to Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus). While most of the other features are more or less equivalent, the astonishing part is the price of Rs. 21,656 that is less than half of Samsung Galaxy S9!
4. Both the smartphones have features like Face detection, Geo tagging, Panorama, and Touch to focus as both runs on a same operating system of Android, v8.1 (Oreo). While both the products are from reputed companies, Samsung is a well-known South Korean electronics giant with a proven track record of delivering products since 1938, Vivo is a Chinese company that was established in 2009 and has started making smartphones since 2015.
The latest trend in fashion for men is not just to regularly follow men’s fashion blog but also know about the latest gadgets in the industry. We will tell you what more you can do with Apple TV, as the technology is getting deeper and wider.
1. Apple TV is one of the best streaming media player that you can use to watch not only videos but also listen to music and play games! The best part about Apple TV is that you can also use various apps from the Internet, not just the free remote app to control the Apple TV through iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Just take care all the gadgets should be connected to same Wi-Fi network.
2. Apple TV supports 4K Ultra HD and HDR video and has 32GB and 64GB options, and the free channels that are covered includes, ABC, ABC News, AOL On, Apple Events, Bloomberg, CBS News, CNBC, Crackle, Crunchyroll, Dailymotion, Disney, Disney XD, ESPN, Flickr, FOX NOW, FX NOW, FYI, HBO NOW, History, iCloud Photos and more.
3. You should connect Apple TV to your Netflix account easily need to select Netflix app in the App store, on the home screen. Once you can see Netflix app on home screen, you can download and watch movies on a television or even on your PC through its HDMI-enabled monitor or a TV-tuner card with HDMI or component video inputs.
4. You should note that the video streaming does not work properly without a strong wifi. It is also advised to use AirPlay that will help you to wirelessly stream movies, music, and photos from any iDevice (iPad, iPod, iPhone, or computer) to your television with Apple TV.
5. The Amazon’s Fire TV is a direct challenge to the Apple TV, that is the reason why declined to sell the 4th generation Apple TV but reversed the stance in 2017. Recently Apple has announced the 5th generation Apple TV, named Apple TV 4K, that supports 2160p output, HDR10, Dolby Vision, and includes a faster Apple A10X Fusion processor!
It is also important to note that Apple TV does not have a TV tuner, or a personal video recorder, that can only be applied to the by connecting home computer with various third-party products. It is advised to use PVR software to connect to iTunes and then enable scheduled HDTV recordings to play automatically through Apple TV for playback.
It is just not the latest fashion for men and new male fashion trends that are eagerly awaited but also the 5G network that is as much as 10 times faster than 4G. That means you will need only 30 seconds to download a 3D movie in 30 seconds compared to typical six minutes on your 4G wireless technology.
1. To run 5G, you will have to repurchase your handset, expect phone makers to line-up 5G compatible products from early next year. 5G is likely to disrupt many businesses, as it is likely to widely used not only by self-driving cars but also in medicine, transportation, media, and entertainment. Recently, spectators at the Pyeongchang Olympics not only just watched the sports spectacle of the Winter Olympics but also the previews of 5G compatible products that companies like Samsung and Intel were showcasing. Right from high-speed video streaming to virtual reality kiosks everything was tested by technology leaders in this city with less than 50,000 population.
2. The most amazing spectacle was the Live Virtual Reality 5G stations wherein fans watched on a real-time basis the performance of their favorite athletes very, very closely. They finally experienced the life without the delayed streaming, from any angle and any time. Intel’s tablets in the ‘spectator zones’ experienced the glimpse of 5G capabilities. It is also noteworthy that Intel is currently working on an imaging technology that will surpass HD, as it plans to launch Games in 4K and 8K video.
3. Hyundai also allowed spectators to test drive the self-driving, 5G compatible vehicle, Nexo SUV. This amazing car not only lets the owner control home devices such as lighting and security but also gives them the freedom to stream videos on the back seat instantly.
4. Samsung showcased the virtual snowboarding and cross-country skiing competitions for the visitors. Guests were also astounded to experience the lunar gravity through the exclusively designed “space mission” virtual tours. Companies think the display at the winter Olympics was just a prelude to Tokyo Games in 2020, where Olympic games village is likely to become a ‘smart city’ where intelligent cars will be able to communicate with traffic signals, athletes’ performance can be judged by their coach through the ‘smart suits’ and billboards can transmit information about the pedestrians on the road as 5G will not just be about smartphones but everything around you!