June 8th, 2018
June 8th, 2018
It is not only the latest hairstyles and the new trend in fashion for men and men new style that catch everyone’s attention but also the fleet of supercars of the police forces of many countries that are outrunning the undeserving. We take a sneak peek into the world’s trendiest cop cars before they become the order of the day.
1. Lamborghini Huracán, Italy :
The Lamborghini’s one of the trendiest model, Huracán safeguards the Italian roads from the bandits at the top speed of 200 mph. This tailor-made supercar with V10 engine is fitted with gun holster, video camera, police radio and strobe lights.
2. Volvo V90, Sweden :
This is one of the grooviest cop cars that driven in Sweden, mainly used for the emergency purposes. With the rating of 9.2 out of 10 in local police car tests, this car also helps in medical emergencies that occur on roads. With the astonishing speed and unparalleled braking system this machine is the one of the trendiest police cars in the world.
3. Lykan Hypersport, Abu Dhabi :
Abu Dhabi police is known to acquire the fastest, smartest and the trendiest cars in its fleet to outmaneuver the thugs. Lykan Hypersport is one of the most expensive sport cars in the world as it can reach 0 to 65 mph in mere 2.8 seconds and has an astounding top speed of 245 mph.
4. Lamborghini Aventador, Dubai :
The other most popular city of United Arab Emirates, Dubai only inducts the most technologically advanced machines into its patrolling and surveillance arrangements. This car with the whopping cost of $400,000 and with the top speed of 217 mph is the cynosure of all eyes when it is on the roads to safeguard the populace.
5. BMW X5, England :
This one of the most sought-after SUV is part of British Police Department. This high-speed diesel wonder was a part of the London Olympic Torch Relay Protection Group.
June 7th, 2018
You might be adoring the latest fashion trends for men and the new male fashion trends, but if you are not aware of the exclusive things in life then you might still be far away from experiencing the best of life could offer. We take a dive into the most affluent SUVs in the world.
1. The Karlmann King :
There are only 12 pieces that have been crafted by 1,800 handpicked European staff by a Chinese automaker. IAT Automotive Technology. As on date, this SUV, priced at $3.8 million is simply the most expensive SUV in the World that weighs nearly 6 tonnes and has a length of six meters.
2. The Bentley Bentayga :
This car is simply the Bentley’s most expensive SUV. Bentayga has a classier sporty design with curves and rounded features, this car is one of the manliest cars that was quickest and the fastest at the time of its launch. At a starting price of $229,100, Bentayga goes from zero to 60 in 4.1 seconds with the top speed of 187 miles per hour. The exceptional part of this dream vehicle is its posh materials, the interior is stunning with amenities par excellence.
3. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan :
This is an upcoming ultra-luxury SUV from Rolls-Royce Motor Cars that will be delivered by the end of 2018 or early 2019. This most-awaited SUV is named after the Cullinan Diamond, the largest rough diamond ever discovered. This car will be more expensive and featured compared to the Ghost model but lower than the Phantom model with an expected price tag of $325,000 USD. You can expect the features inside the cabin of the Cullinan to be almost identical to the Phantom.
4. The BMW X7 :
One of the most anticipated SUV in 2019, that will be the flagship Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) for BMW. You need to watch out the LA Motor Show in November 2018 for its first grand display, as it is expected to be rolled out for sale in February 2019. It is expected to have a starting price tag of $1,10,000 USD.
May 30th, 2018
Cars are one of the most essential stuff in men’s lives. Across the world, a flashy luxury car has always been a part of latest men fashion trends. The latest fashion for men in India is to own a fuel efficient flamboyant car, as a result, the ‘luxury car market’ is growing rapidly.
Companies like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley and Rolls Royce have rolled out astonishing dream machines in the Indian market that not only promise comfort but driving pleasure and unparalleled satisfaction. Let us look at some of the best luxury cars that you can buy in India today.
1.Rolls Royce Phantom :
There is nothing above this ultimate machine in India, at a starting price tag of INR 7.5 crore, this moving luxury is possessed by the selected few in India. Proud owners usually spend over and above 4 crores to customize the appeal by adding feathery leather seats, inscribing the names in gold and adding diamond on the Spirit Of Ecstasy mascot.
2. Mercedes-Benz E-Class :
The new E Class is far superior to the S-Class, with both petrol and diesel versions available in India. With huge leg room, it simply rules in India as of now due to driving pleasure and the highest perceived brand value.
3. BMW X5 :
X5 simply stands apart from the others, it speaks volumes. The largest SUV from the manufacturer is unquestionably one of the most desirable luxury cars in India. It has an impressive record of giving 0-100 Kmph in just 7 seconds, with the top speed of 230 Kmph.
4. Audi A4:
The most popular luxury car in India that was launched by the company Volkswagen in the year 1994. It comes at a price range that is easily afforded by most of the wealthy businessmen, can give everyone not just the luxury but also the pleasure of driving and lots of needed appreciation.
May 11th, 2018
When you are looking for some adventure in life, you should not just follow the latest fashion styles for men and current fashion trends for men but also the machines that can give you that thrill and excitement. The Ford EcoSport S, the newly launched compact SUV has undoubtedly emerged as one of the sportiest SUVs in India. Let us review the features of this all-new version of new Ford EcoSport.
1. The upgraded version of Ford EcoSport has a new 1.-5-litre petrol engine named ‘Dragon’ , 17-inch alloy wheels, and the famous the EcoBoost engine that gives the SUV more aggressive posture in the market.
2. The Ford EcoSport S, currently available at INR 11.37 lakh for the petrol version and INR 11.89 lakh for the diesel version has upgraded the features by blackening out the visible portions like the front headlamps have HID units, the fog lamp encasing, the lower lip, the front grille and the tail lamps on the rear side. The roof is also painted with glossy black along with the rear spoiler. The amazing new features are the ‘S’ badging on the rear side and an electrically-operated sunroof that was always needed in the compact SUV like EcoSport.
3. Interiors have also been enhanced by coloring the rims throughout the cabin with ‘attractive orange’. Similar treatment has also been added on the leather seats and the steering wheel that overall gives the SUV more opulent look.
4. The aluminum finishes of the brake, clutch pedals and accelerator are multiplying the glitter to the overall looks. Another noticeable change inside the car is the additional of a 4.3-inch MID unit that is operated through the steering-mounted controls.
5. The ‘S’ model has the newly introduced Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with exceptional features like rain-sensing wipers, six airbags, cruise control, push-start/stop engine button, and an extraordinary 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This new version still falls short on at least two most desirable features, the bigger touchscreen infotainment unit and the rear AC vents for the rear passenger.
April 30th, 2018
The latest men’s fashion trends are the self-driving cars that not only command praise from others but also become topic of discussion in the neighborhood. We present the three best self-driving options in cars that are currently available on roads.
1. Mercedes-Benz’s Drive Pilot:
The Drive Pilot option that is available from Mercedes will allow you to do ‘hands-off’ driving for a brief period, to give you the feel of ‘self-driving’. The self-driving features that come along the Drive Pilot mode include automatic lane-changing, lane-keeping assist, automatic steering, emergency braking and even adaptive cruise control. You can safely try the mode not only on the straight e-ways but also on the curves.
2. Tesla’s Autopilot:
The best part about this car is that it does not use the detailed maps created by laser-radar GPS instead the car is fitted with sensors, radars, and cameras that create a real-time 360-degree image and hence it is claimed to even function in odd climatic conditions. This car has unmatched cruise control, hence works extremely well on expressways and freeways with consistent speed. This wonder car will change lanes, park itself and can easily move out of your garage that can be viewed as an advanced version of cruise control giving you more occasions for a hands-free drive. The other important thing to note is the need for recharging, as you cannot completely drain the battery.
3. Cadillac’s Super Cruise:
This is one of the best self-driving options that are currently available. Although this talented car surpasses most other cars in the category but to make it operational, you will have to ensure that the adaptive cruise control is completely active and you must set the forward collision system to alert. This intelligent car detects the state of your attention using the camera mounted on the steering system, so if your eyes are focused on your mobile instead the system will halt. You will also have to turn off the ‘Teen Driver mode’ to make the best use of this robotic chauffeur.
So, if you are considering to tune-up to men new style think of trying your hands on the self-driving options that are currently available.
April 3rd, 2018
2018 has brought in not just the new trend in fashion for men but also men new style, world’s most awaited and innovative new cars that were showcased at Geneva Motor Show
1. The M8 Gran Coupe:
BMW’s outshining M8 Gran Coupe, was simply the best in its forthcoming 8-Series line. This car is likely to hit the roads by 2020.
2. The Bentayga Hybrid:
The cynosure of all the eyes was the Bentley Motors’s V8 Bentayga and the hybrid version of Bentayga SUV with multiple power sources including the V6 combustion engine and an electric motor. Leading French designer Philippe Starck has given classical enhancement to this masterpiece.
3. The Gran Coupe:
BMW’s concept car was showcased to the world with an approximate price of $100,000, the M8 Gran Coupe is an announcement to the world for the upcoming 8-Series lineup. Expect this blonde luxurious vehicle on roads by 2020.
4. The 991 GT3RS:
Porsche AG was screaming loudly with its all-new 991 GT3 RS claimed to be the fastest Porsches ever built. 991 has 520 horsepower with a top speed of 3.2 seconds through the seven-speed PDK paddle-shifting gearbox. This speeding wonder will give you 60mph in only 3.2 seconds as it has a 21-inch lightweight, is expected to be launched at $190,000.
5. The Huracan:
Automobili Lamborghini SpA was proudly flaunting the all-new Huracan Performante Spyder, the machine that not only promises speed but also a powerful body, as carbon fiber components have been added making it 35 kg lighter than the older version. This car is ready to challenge even the finest cars such as the Ferrari NV’s 488 Pista and the McLaren 675 LT.
6. The Merc EQA:
The Mercedes-Benz Concept EQA was one of the most astounding cars shown at the Geneva Motor Show. This is also Merc’s pioneering compact, an electric-powered car that will start the production from early 2020.
Other wonders that were shining brightly at the show were Venom F5 by Hennessey Performance Engineering claimed to have the speed of 300 miles per hour, Halo by McLaren Automotive and all-electric Lagonda Vision Concept by Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd.
March 13th, 2018
It is time to gear up for the new trends, not just the latest fashion for men in India but also the latest hairstyles for men in India and the latest electric vehicles that are about to enter on Indian roads. We take you through the 5 upcoming most awaited electric vehicles that are ready to be launched between 2018 to 2020 on Indian Roads.
1. German luxury carmaker Audi is ready to introduce first-of-its-kind electric vehicles in the Indian market. According to reports, the company is closely watching governments roadmap on an improvement of the existing infrastructure for driving Electric Vehicles (EVs) on Indian roads. Audi’s latest addition of all new Q5 SUV at starting price of ₹ 57.25 lakh has further enhanced the expectations from this automobile juggernaut.
2. Tata Motors is also not far behind as it the much-acclaimed ‘people’s car’ has got a new reincarnation through the power of electricity, the Tata Neo, the electrified version of the Nano is expected to launch soon. The Indian automaker is planning to enter the electric taxi segment to compete against Mahindra e2o. The car is expected to come in two versions, the taxi version (48V motor) and passenger version (72V), with a significant difference in price, compared to Mahindra e2o, which is considered costly according to various parameters. Tata Motors had earlier showcased the Nano EV concept at the Geneva Motor Show and had promised a driving range of 160km per charge!
3. Nissan is planning to introduce Note e-Power, an electrically driven hatchback that will get the battery charged using a small 1,198cc petrol engine rather than a fixed charging socket! According to available reports, the gives a mileage of almost 40kpl and the performance is capable of a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine car.
4. Toyota and Suzuki has also entered in a JV to bring out and manufacture electric cars in India. According to reports, these electric vehicles are planned to be built at Suzuki facilities under the direct technical guidance from Toyota, one of the world’s leading alternate-fuel carmaker. The development of the car is in the initial phase and the details of the various components including the electric motor are currently underway. You can easily expect this mini Toyota EV to be launched by the year 2020.
February 9th, 2018
Man, and Machines has an eternal relationship, Indian motorcycle industry is getting revamped as lot of new stunning bikes are round the corner. Finally, you will have best of the machines on the display, so you ought to adore not just the new hairstyle for men in India but also the new trend in fashion for men, the power machine that conveys the machoism at its peak. just witness change in trends in 2018. We present you some interesting upcoming bikes for India.
1.BMW is planning to expand its operations and the dealer network throughout India as it prepares to showcase the much awaited G310R in India. It is also estimated that BMW will also launch the F750GS, F850GS and BMW G310GS in the first half of the year..
2.Bajaj is undoubtedly the highest selling sport bike brand in India, they are now about to shock you with the more powerful RS400 in India in 2018, Avenger 180 and Pulsar NS200 Fi being the most awaited.
3. Yamaha’s platter is offering you the lightweight racer bikes, the third-generation models. Yamaha will introduce in February 2018 the R15 V3.0 bike, 155.1cc powered, VVA equipped, engine producing 19.04 BHP and with 14.7 Nm of torque it will surely leave you amazed. You could also wait for Yamaha’s BS4 compliant R3, FZ25 ABS and Fazer 25 ABS in India in 2018.
4. Every biker dreams of owning at least one Kawasaki bike, they have really big to share with the bike lovers as they are planning to introduce Ninja 400, Z900RS, Ninja H2 SX and single cylinder 250cc Ninja and Z cousins in India very soon.
5. Suzuki is also not far off, this Japanese firm is aiming to capture the Indian market by introducing macho machines like GSX-250R, GSX-R150 and GSX-S750 this year alone. It is also contemplated that they will offer to the bikers the fuel injected version for Intruder 150 and the all-new Burgman Street scooter in 2018.
6. Ducati has already launched the Panigale V4 in India with price of Rs. 20.53 Lakh, this sport adventure bike is supposedly the most powerful contender in its category. The firm is also planning to layout the Multistrada 1260 and the Scrambler series with the improved 1100 variant in India.
7. Harley has also geared up its speed to introduce the new Sport Glide in India in the first half of the year, with the estimated price tag is likely to be between Fat Bob and Fat Boy.
February 9th, 2018
If you are waiting for SUVs, the best time has arrived. There are some innovative and most amazing SUVs are lined up in 2018. So, it is not just latest fashion styles for men but a right opportunity to watch the arrival of best sports utility vehicles in your home in India.
1. Audi Q5 :
The new trend in fashion for men in India to flash one’s iconic brand-new car, perhaps this globally renowned SU. As expected, all new generation Q5 has entered India in January 2018! The new Q5 is 90 kg lighter than its predecessor thanks to the extensive use of high-tensile steel and aluminum. The SUV has features that include ‘personal route assist’ better than Audi Q7 and the Audi A4. As expected initially the 2018 Audi Q5 is launched in a diesel variant, that will be followed by petrol variants later half of the year in 2018. The SUV has five-star safety rating in the Euro NCAP crash testing and comes with eight airbags, including the rear side airbags.
2. Range Rover Velar :
This car is an example of style and modernity, that perhaps no other German car can offer. Velar is company’s fourth model in the Range Rover family for India, it bridges the gap between the Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport. The ex-showroom price of Velar in India is at Rs. 78.83 lakh. It features the All Wheel Drive (AWD) with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics (IDD) and advanced Torque Vectoring that ensures smooth and enchanting drive.
3. The Jaguar E-Pace :
This car is yet another most awaited SUVs in India in 2018, supposed to be the first-ever official compact SUV this car also has five stars in the Euro NCAP crash test with features like adaptive cruise control, lane assist, matrix LED headlamps and pedestrian airbag!
4. The Skoda Karoq :
The milder versions of SUVs starts with this car that features 10-speaker Canton sound system, C-shaped LED headlamps and cornering fog light and also a 9.2-inch Columbus touchscreen infotainment system with the expected date of launch in December 2018. Karoq will be assembled at the company’s Aurangabad production facility in Maharashtra.
5. The new generation 2018 Honda CR-V :
This car is likely to be unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo scheduled in February 2018. Most likely 2018 Honda CR-V will have a single petrol engine option with 5-passenger seating, a roomy and more ground clearance than the average car.
Latest fashion styles for men is not just to flash an attractive gadget, new trend in fashion for men or an army candy but a powerful, sturdy and macho machine that sirens not just the paparazzi but colleagues and competitors! Cars are mens best friend and they want it to have them most stylish, powerful and flashy. We present you the most powerful, the fastest cars for you in 2018.
1. The Bugatti Chiron :
The numero uno with horsepower of 1,479bhp and speed of 261mph, this ultimate man’s machine is a symbol of power and speed. World is watching this most ambitious machine made by man on earth. History will reckon this car as the benchmark for the future machines.
2. Mercedes-AMG Project One :
With the power of 1,000bhp+ and speed of 217mph, nobody outside the company has driven the Mercedes F1 car, although this piece of innovation was showcased at 2017 Frankfurt motor show! The distinguishing feature is its pick up from zero to 124mph within six seconds, equal to an actual F1 car without that thundering noise!
3. Tesla Roadster :
With the claimed speed of 250mph this is yet another Tesla’s masterpiece coming your way. This marks the Tesla’s entrance into the supercar bear-pit! The silence of electric motors is astonishing with mile range of 620-mile range is expected to hover around $200,000. Let’s hope it comes to market just on time!
4. Lamborghini Aventador S :
This machine has a horsepower of 730bhp with the claimed speed of 217mph. The big innovation is rear-wheel steering, that gives the bull the manly agility! The Aventador’s uniquely interstellar style still commands attention, and its price tag guarantees that posers need not apply.
5. Ferrari 812 Superfast :
The car with power of 789bhp and speed of 211mph, this vehicle is simply a dream machine. The 812 Superfast is the successor to the F12berlinetta. This machine has a larger 6.5-liter V12 engine compared to the 6.3-liter used in the F12berlinetta. The car is 4,657 mm long (183.3 in), 1,971 mm wide (77.6 in), and 1,276 mm tall (50.2 in), while its dry weight is 1,525 kg (3362 lbs).