July 16th, 2018
June 20th, 2018
If you practice hard on the ground, you need to give extreme attention to your diet meal plan. Soccer is an intense game that drains a lot of energy, replacing those calories with the right foods in the right amount is needed to improve your strength, stamina, and performance. Professional and semi-professional football players have their practice sessions in the morning hours while keeping the recommended cardiovascular exercises for men for the second half of the day. Before and after the suggested gym workouts for men, players restrict themselves to a well-structured nutrition plan to recuperate for the next day’s exercise. We present you the diet meal plan for the soccer players.
Large bowl of breakfast cereals (preferably maize, millets or oats) + 250-300 ml of skimmed milk + water with a tsp of honey and raisins if desired. Do not forget to eat 250- 300 ml fresh fruit juice preferably mixed fruit – banana, mango, apple or avocado. Avoid drinking tea or coffee.
2. Before football session (45 minutes):
Bowl of oats with sprouted beans. Add a 1-2 banana or avocado and completely hydrate yourself. Avoid tea, coffee or alcoholic beverages.
3. During Football session (90 minutes):
Whenever you get time keep sipping water or preferably isotonic drink that will help you to keep energized.
4. Immediately after post-training:
Have at least 25-30 gm of Whey protein powder along with 25 gm of water with dextrose.
Wheat or Rice based bread with vegetarian or non-vegetarian sources of protein (100-250 gm) prepared in olive oil along with low-fat curd. Also have minimum 100 – 200 gm of nuts and sprouted seeds along with green salad containing yellow and red fruits like plums, papaya or peaches. Drink water after 15 minutes after the meal.
6. Evening Meal:
Have at least 200-250 gm of beans, soya curry or fish, chicken breast curry prepared with herbs along with salad consisting of sweet potatoes and/or broccoli, green leafy vegetables preferably spinach. Drink low-fat milk or buttermilk filled with nuts 60 minutes before going to bed.
June 12th, 2018
1. You need to be in a perfect state of health to deliver a thrilling performance in a 90-minute football match. ‘Perfect state of health’ is not a day’s game, it is a continual process wherein you need to adhere not just to recommended exercises for men but also specific diet plans. Staying hydrated is a part of the diet chart for men, more so for the footballers.
2. As a footballer, the most important diet aim should be to consume 2-2.5 liters of fluids every day by the combination of foods and drinks. You will have to completely avoid diuretics, these are the substances fasten up the dehydration process leaving you completely fatigued and drained out.
3. If you run out of your steam quickly while on the ground or during warm-up exercises, you need to re-look on your daily routine. You will have to include lots of fluids in your diet at all the three stages before, during and after a match.
4. A good coach will always give you enough retreat sessions to rejuvenate yourself, as he understands that you lose essential electrolytes that need to be immediately refilled. According to research studies, an average footballer covers 8-12 km during a match, as a result, there is a temporary weight loss of up to kilo due to dehydration. It is recommended to immediately overcome this loss by drinking at least 1.5 times more fluid than your weight loss in kilos.
5. The best way to know about the level of dehydration level in your body is by noticing the color of your urine, a health state will have a light-yellow color of urine while a dehydrated body will have dark-yellow color. During practice sessions, it is always recommended to keep a water bottle close to the field so that you can quickly gulp water when for instance, you have throw-in or corner kicks.
6. As the body temperature rises, according to studies the performance of a player reduces by as much as 10%, hence in order to perform give your peak performance, you should always take a quick supply of carbohydrates and electrolytes.
June 8th, 2018
The game of soccer demands speed, vigor, and stamina that you can get only by adhering to recommended exercises for men and by rigorously following the suggested diet chart for men. In the season of soccer, we provide you the complete inside information on how the famous football players stay energized and strong for their most beloved sport.
1. The most essential nutrient that the famous football players sustain is carbohydrates. The forward players like Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar need abundant of energy to showcase their attacking talents hence they carbohydrates account for about 45 to 65 percent of their daily caloric intake. Instead of sugary food and drinks that provide instant dozes of energy, players prefer to have refined alternatives like whole-grain bread, legumes, beans, and cereals that contain more fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Avoid fried potatoes, pastries, cakes, and other junk foods are often high in calories but low in vitamins and minerals.
2. Defenders and other key soccer players including goalies like Manuel Neuer, David de Gea, and Sergio Ramos cannot afford to gain weight, as overweight players tend to tire easily and have less endurance on the field. These players tend to avoid high-fat foods in the diet as the fatty foods take a longer time to digest and directly affect the performance during the crucial practice sessions.
3. In the game of soccer where you are prone to injuries, an early recovery is considered as a sign of good health. According to the diet charts followed by the leading football players, 10 to 15 percent of their caloric intake comes from protein, the most common food items in the post-game meal are fish, eggs, low-fat dairy products, with nuts.
4. The breakfast, as a pre-game meal should combine both proteins with carbohydrates like a turkey sandwich or scrambled eggs on whole- grain bread or a pancake and a smoothie made with low-fat yogurt and fresh fruit, or a banana with peanut butter.
5. As soccer players sweat profusely during the game or in the practice sessions, it is highly recommended to rehydrate the body by consuming juices, sports drinks, and beverages that help to replenish the lost electrolytes.
May 11th, 2018
It is a common belief that one should eat small quantities of food multiple times during the day for an effective weight loss. According to a recent study, it was concluded that if you eating a low-calorie diet there is no advantage of eating food multiple times during a day when it comes to reducing one’s weight.
1. It is now scientifically proven that having snacks or low-calorie food for as much as six times in a day does not help in “fat burning”. Instead, the recommendation is to reduce the number of calories in your diet by strictly following recommended diet chart for men and adhering to the suggested exercises for men.
2. You should keep your calories in check rather than consciously working on frequent snacking, as it does not matter at all how many times you eat provided you are aware of ‘what are you eating’. In fact, if fasting makes you overeat then you should stick to the standard three times healthy meal in the day to reduce fat from your body.
3. According to dieticians, if you are without food for about 3 hours, your blood sugar starts to fall and once you reach the 5th hour, you tend to ‘pick up’ junkies available within your reach. In fact, after 7-8 hours of sleep, our body is in a need for absolutely healthy breakfast which you should never skip.
4. The more you tend to skip your morning meals, the more are the chances of gaining weight due to the habit of eating unhealthy food, that is devoid of essential nutrients like Vitamins A, B12, D, vital minerals, and proteins. This happens because of food carving that develops over the period, by staying hungry. To avoid this carving for ‘unhealthy food’ it is recommended to eat ‘healthy low-calorie’ food after every 3-4 hours. Do not go through the mini-meals route as it puts you in danger for eating too much of unhealthy food. Instead, eat healthy protein rich and fibrous diet that will keep your weight in control.
May 10th, 2018
1. According to health experts, you should not only adhere to the recommended exercise for men and diet chart for men but should also give your body organs a break from their usual activities. What was advocated by ancient Hindu scriptures is realized today by the scientific world? Almost all scientific journals, health experts and health conscious recommend fasting as the best panacea for health-related problems. Research confirms that fasting relieves the body organs such as the liver, kidney, and spleen from additional work during the fasting period wherein it utilizes the stored energy and detoxifies them. Intermittent fasting has now proven to have numerous health benefits, that are experienced either immediately or in long-term.
2. Fasting, or intermittent fasting diets, shift the focus from what you’re eating to when you’re eating. It’s not about restricting calories for days on end, but rather it’s about eating for a prescribed number of hours a day, or a certain number of days per week, and then abstaining or limiting food consumption for another period of time. It is advised that you should restore to the Fast Diet, the 5:2 diet at least for two days in a week, wherein you should reduce your calorie intake by one-fourth, preferably 500 calories for women and 600 for men.
3. As you control the intake of calories, the supply of glucose in the blood starts to drop, and body starts using the stored glucose, called glycogen for energy. This helps you to burn fat and help muscles to store its own glucose to fuel your cells. You should also note that if your body enters into ketosis mode, that usually results after uninterrupted fasting your body fat becomes the primary source of fuel for energy and you start losing weight mechanically
4. You need to pay attention to your body during fast, especially if you are in ketosis mode, as you are likely to experience initial symptoms like bad breath, and fatigue. Men with the history of anemia, diabetes, low blood pressure, should avoid fasting. It is further suggested to restrict your level of physical work and activities on the days of fasting, avoid hectic, vigorous activities instead stay calm and peaceful.
5. Recent studies confirm that the intermittent-fasting diets are directly linked to less neuronal dysfunction and degeneration, as well as fewer clinical symptoms of Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.
May 3rd, 2018
While we choose to eat meals based on the recommended diet chart for men we often ignore few important basics that causes wastage of important healthier food. The bread crust that most of us abhor is scientifically more nutritious than the soft inside of bread.
According to a research study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, the bread crust contains higher amounts disease fighting pronyl-lysine (an anti-oxidant) that helps in cancer prevention.
1. The research studies have also found that pronyl-lysine is formed in both yeast-based, and non-yeast baked bread. The darker the bread, more are the chances of having this prized anti-oxidant. Moreover, always choose to have smaller loaves of bread instead of bigger ones as more surface area is exposed to baking.
2. Surprisingly, the last pieces of the bread that are also often dumped by us contains not only the larger amount of pronyl-lysine but also an important type of antioxidant, called melanoidins than upper pieces of regular slices of bread.
3. According to the latest studies, even the dark crunchy toasted bread should be avoided, only the lightest toasted bread is recommended by health experts as increases the not-so-desirable compound, called acrylamide that often associated with toxic effects on the body especially on the brain, and reproductive organs. As acrylamide is a proven carcinogen, it is advised to eat an untoasted bread. It is advised not to have burnt toast as it also contains small amounts of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons PAHs that are proven carcinogens, chemicals that cause or aggravate cancers.
4. You should not forget to do the recommended exercise for men, as exercises are the nature’s best cure for diseases and ailments. You just need to avoid certain foods such as french fries and potato chips in your diet as they can have up to 20 times more acrylamide than a slice of toasted whole-wheat bread.
5. It is also recommended to pick always a whole-grain bread as it contains more fiber, B vitamins, magnesium, iron, selenium, and other nutritious compounds over the regular refined white bread. When a grain is refined, such as in the making of flour for white bread, the outermost and innermost layers of the grain are removed. This process removes the fiber and atleast25 percent protein, leaving behind only the starch.
May 2nd, 2018
While you stick to recommended diet chart for men and also follow the suggested exercises for men to remain in best of health, there are some common allergies that you should know to be caused by certain foods. While any food can be a cause of allergy but primarily, according to the various available studies given below are the top foods that can cause an immediate allergic reaction.
You should know that a food allergy results in an abnormal immune response that usually results in inflammation, swelling of the tongue, mouth or face. Other common symptoms include breathing problems, low blood pressure, vomiting, diarrhea, and rashes.
1. Cow’s Milk:
Young adults often complain of indigestion and allergy related symptoms due to the intake of cow’s milk, this is mainly due to the exposure to cow’s milk or protein during their childhood. Be careful if you notice the symptoms of diarrhea, swelling, rashes, or vomiting – you should simply avoid products or the consumption of cow’s milk. Take precautions while you eat or drink milk-based products that include Milk, Milk powder, Cheese, Butter, Yogurt, Cream and even Ice cream.
An egg allergy is one of the most common ailments, you can notice problems like stomachache, skin reactions, respiratory problems due to the intake of either just egg whites or just yolks or both. To avoid the reactions with egg, you will just need to change the form of egg you generally prefer to eat – as that is less likely to cause allergy. Have baked biscuits or cakes containing a cooked egg component, as you will probably be easily tolerate that. Nevertheless, this isn’t the case for everybody, and do check with your doctor before you reintroducing egg-containing foods in your diet.
3. Tree Nuts:
Tree nuts are also known to trigger allergy amongst people. If that is the case with you avoid taking tree nuts such as Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, and Walnuts. It is also recommended to avoid products that are based on these nuts especially various nut butter and oils. According to available studies, an allergy to tree nuts is usually a lifelong condition hence people are recommended to keep with them an epi-pen, this is a potentially life-saving device that contains a shot of that stimulates the body to fight the allergens.
This is also common food allergen that can result in symptoms like itchiness, prickly mouth, and running nose. It can also escalate to body rashes and breathing problems. You should avoid allergy-triggering food such as soybeans and soy products like soy milk or soy sauce.
May 2nd, 2018
If you are an athlete, sportsmen or just fitness enthusiast you are probably following a recommended diet chart for men and also undertake suggested exercises for men but do you know that there are few smoothies that you can simply add to your diet chart that are not only quick to make but also highly nutritious and are also full of fruits, vegetables, protein, and healthy fat.
1. Mesmerizing Nut Butter Smoothie:
This is the best smoothie that gives you loads of proteins, vitamins, and minerals. You will just need to add reduced Fat Milk Soy Milk, or Almond Milk (Plain, Vanilla, or Chocolate) with Greek Yogurt and Nut Butter (Peanut, Almond, or Sun Butter) with Honey and Ice. You will enjoy the refreshing taste that will leave you mesmerized.
2. Nutty Strawberry Banana Smoothie:
This smoothie is full of nutrients especially for the men slog hard to achieve their goals. This smoothie contains balanced amount of all that is needed for your body, you will just need to add Reduced Fat Milk Soy Milk, or Almond Milk (Plain, Vanilla, or Chocolate) with Fresh or Frozen Mixed Berries, add at least 1-2 Bananas, and make it crunchy by adding Peanuts or Almond or Walnut. To get protective elements, add up Honey and drink chilled.
3. Fruity Avocado Smoothie:
This smoothie is an all-season drink for sportsmen and health freaks, as it contains loads of essential nutrients needed for your body. To make this smoothie you will need to add a handful of Spinach, Avocados, Apple Juice and Mango Pulp for vitamins and minerals. Add Greek Yogurt and Protein Powder, as per the for the daily diet recommended for you. You can also spice it up with Ginger and Cinnamon. You definitely need to serve and drink chilled.
4. Spicy Veggie Smoothie:
With loads of herbs, this smoothie will keep you away from the environmental diseases and infections. You can daily have this smoothie after your workouts, as this easy to make smoothie id made from Spinach or Kale, Apple Juice, Bananas, Mixed Berries and lots of herbs like Tulsi, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cumin, and Turmeric. To add crunchiness to your drink, just add few Nuts like Peanut, Almond or, Walnuts along with the recommended amount of Protein Powder.
5. Dazzling Mint Basil Smoothie:
With the freshness of Mint and Basil, this super smoothie will rejuvenate you instantly as it can be easily prepared from by adding these leaves into Apple Juice, Pineapple Juice, or Lemonade along with Strawberries and Avocado. To get extra nutrients add Honey and Protein Powder – it is one of the best smoothies to get a quick dose of proteins and anti-oxidants.
March 30th, 2018
Coffee is instinctively ingrained in the contemporary couture for men, formal or casual, new fashion style for men always has been longing for richness, sophistication, and minimalism. Men new style and a cup of rich coffee in some ways are deeply interlinked, at least for fashion designers. To get the perfect taste of coffee, we generally crave for the sheer smoothness and the characteristic bitterness, absolutely without any flavors. We take you through the gentlemen’s ultimate drink of sophistication that can be enjoyed by most men blatantly and frequently.
1. Next time you are searching for that right coffee taste, ensure that the coffee beans should neither be under-roasted nor charred.
2. The coffee brew should have mild aroma and flavor with a right blend of sourness and bitterness to make that sip memorable.
3. Most of the coffees available worldwide are either of Arabica or Robusta variety beans. To get more taste into the coffee ensure to get more of the Arabica variety or at least a mixture of both, even if Arabica is cost more compared to Robusta.
4. Prefer to purchase coffee that grown in the geographical belt between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn mainly from Brazil, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kenya, and Colombia.
5. The best coffees are enjoyed black, due to their characteristic aroma. If you like to drink sweet and avoid coffee bitterness add milk, sugar, and cream.
6. Always choose a good coffee maker that can soar to 200 degrees to 205 degrees F during brewing. This is the idle temperature to get a classic brew from the beans.
7. Do grind in to get the fresh flavor – Grinding will help you to get the best of the taste, freshly grinded beans will give your coffee the authentic exquisite taste.
8. Look out for the type of roasting that has been done on the greens beans. While light roasting gives a sour taste, medium roast is devoid of oiliness and dark roast will have oil on the surface, giving the beans the rich dark color.
9. Prefer having the darkest roasted coffee that will have shiny black beans with an oily surface. The darkest roasts will add the natural fine flavor to the coffee, the famous Italian roast and, French roast is the darkest roasts.
10. Note if ‘AA’ is mentioned on the pack, it indicates that the beans are the second-largest beans on Kenyan grading scale. These types of beans are costlier compared to any other grade.
11. C.A.F.E. that you notice at Starbucks outlet means, Coffee and Farmer Equity – helping farmers grow coffee in a way that is better for both people and the planet.
12. You should be always aware of the amount of caffeine in your cup of coffee. You can always prefer to have a decaffeinated cup – wherein the caffeine-loaded outer layers of the greens coffee beans are peeled off before roasting.
It is now scientifically proven that excess sugar can lead to serious health problems. You must avoid sugary drinks such as sweetened tea and coffee, sugary soda and similar sources of liquid sugar. Diet chart for men should exclude the sugary drinks not only to avoid weight gain but also to avoid a spike in blood sugar levels that lead to various health complications. The most vital reasons to avoid them are:
1. Highly fattening
Our brain regulates the calorie intake in an intelligent manner if we eat more of one particular food (say potatoes), we are automatically forced to restrict eating the other served food but that does not happen with liquid sugar, as our hunger is not satisfied by sugary foods, instead we keep piling up more leading to obesity.
2. Fatty liver
It is no secret that a large amount of sugar gets converted into fat. As the fructose (a part of sugar) is only metabolized by the liver, a high-carbohydrates, a high-calorie often diet results in overloading of fructose into the liver, resulting in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
3. Belly fat
The more you consume sugar, more are the chances of increasing fat around the belly and other vital organs if you do not adhere to recommended gym workouts for men.
4. Resistance to Insulin
The hormone insulin function is to drive glucose from the bloodstream into cells but due to increased sugary drinks, the cells become resistant to the effects of insulin. As a result, pancreases create more insulin resulting in increased level of insulin levels in the blood, a stepping stone towards type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
5. No Essential Nutrients
Just remember that sugary drinks contain no nutrients – no vitamins, no minerals, no antioxidants and zero fiber. In simple words, they add nothing to our diet.
The reason we love eating sugar is because it gives us instant pleasure due to the hormone dopamine that is released in the brain. The more you eat, the more you increase the dependency resulting in food addiction.
7. Risk of Heart Diseases
Recent studies in humans have found strong links between sugar intake and heart disease risk in men, women, and adolescents. On an average one sugary drink per day increases 20% risk of having a heart-related problem in future compared to men who rarely completely avoid.